Animals!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tru Laxa, May 25, 2009.

1. So I am growing in the woods next to my house and i live in ct. So naturally deer are prominent and so are a wide variety of animals. Is there anything i should invest in to keep them away??:smoking:

2. I used a combination of urine and hanging smelly deodorant soap around the area (makes them think people are there).

Plants like catnip and garlic keep some smaller pests and bugs away.

My biggest outdoor grows were in CT back in the day.

3. Thanks alot seriously, Did you just hang the stuff from trees or put it on the ground around the plant.?

4. The soap I hung in used stockings all around. The urine was a combination of fox urine (get it at any gardening store) and my own. Yeah, I would piss all over my perimiters, 'marking my territory'. Deer go by smell a lot; their vision is very poor.

5. Thanks, im new to the site so i dont know how to give +rep around here but thanks for saving me and my plants!

6. You can +rep by clicking on the little scale icon at the upper right of a post, but please save it for other people. I don't need it and I get my reward from helping.

Nothing I said is guaranteed, understand. You can still suffer from pests, but every bit helps.

7. Thats what i basically wanted to get is every last bit, its better than nothing right. One more question though. You wouldnt invest in like chicken wire right cause deer just ignore that completely right?

8. It will help with smaller critters.