Animals

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Walnut932, Jun 24, 2012.

1. What keeps them scavengers of animals away?

2. Fencing. Or just take a piss around your grow.

3. I don't know about fencing but next time I go out there ima drink a lot of water

4. Paint ball guns.

5. Wat kinda critters are ya dealing with?

6. Piss in a circle around your grow.

Iv'e seen master growers use that technique.

7. I'm not a master grower but I am an avid hunter. Ur scent will keep the deer away. Any smaller animals won't give two shits about ur piss though.

8. I'm pretty sure it's them dame Racoons!!!

9. when it comes to raccoons i always prefer to use Scott's Ball-Pin Hammer...

you get the picture. have some friends trade off nightshifts and bring a thermos full of coffee or somethin warm, a doobie wouldnt hurt.

ahh the joys of growing outdoors :)

10. I got my knife I'll stab the fucker.

11. atta boy, if you've seen the movie 300, you'd know the only real way to become a man is to go out into the forest and knife your ass a wolf or some shit, you get the point.

good luck to ya mate:wave:

12. I feel u brah, btw thnks

13. I grow indoors, and I can barely keep my cat from munching on leaves. I won't let her eat any sugar leaves, but when I had to cut up one of my males, she was more than happy to help!

14. Guess the critters want to get baked!!

15. perhaps it truly is god's gift to earth, doesnt matter what species you are, intake the THC and all will be revealed. or at least thats what i could see myself believing in.

16. That's what I wonder, is it a god given gift, says a lot of stuff bout herbs so just maybe

17. only a drive by shoot out on the animals will keep them away from the growerhood.

if you live by my herb, you'll die by it now bitch!

:smoking:

18. It be really hard to have one of those in the woods lol

19. We asked our vet about our dog eating marijuana leaves and she said we werent the first ones to ask and that its actualy not good for dogs to eat the leaves. Didnt ask about cats though since we dont have any cats.

20. yeah, thats what THE MAN wants you to think. go ahead and believe what they tell you... chase the rabbits.:rolleyes: