Animals that would kill you one-on-one Vol. 2

Discussion in 'General' started by bronco, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Those don't kill a human, it just hurts like hell, that's all.

2. if you dont get anit venom you cant too die from a black widow bite. its rare for people to live if they dont

3. Ever saw a baby croco drinking milk from his mother???

4. Well count me in...the two I had were "just" extremely painful and temporarily debilitating...

5. What about Michael Moore? He could probably eat someone whole...like a midget.

6. QFT hahahaha

7. I have a few friends I smoke with in the woods near my house. They're pretty big woods.

Sadly, they're all convinced if any bear attacked that all 5 of us could take it out.

I told them I'd be hauling ass, not fighting...but they disagree lol

8. grizzlybearman runs from bears? Bad fuckin Assss.

Just so you know if you run, the bears not just gonna stop in it's tracks like "WTF?!?! I was just gonna bum a cig.."

Adding another, Gnarwhales.........

9. #49 Elechronic, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    You don't specify the nature of death (eg. being mauled to death in a direct attack, if death must be immediate, etc.), so based on the loose criteria mentioned in the title:

[​IMG]
    white-tails, most dangerous animal in America, kills more people in America than any other animal by far

[​IMG]
    (also included are gulls/shorebirds and water fowl) - h5n1 (highly pathogenic strain) vectors, extremely high fatality rate

[​IMG]
    Do you know what the number one killer disease is in the world? Not AIDs, not cancer: malaria. Mosquitoes also vector yellow fever, EEE, WNV (death is pretty rare though), filariasis, etc.

One on one, you are not going to be able to receive any medical attention from anyone else, therefore you cannot artificially combat diseases that your immune system can't fight off. One on one, you have no possible chance to kill hundreds to thousands of mosquitoes and miraculously avoid being bitten.

Edit: Oh and if you want a mauler:

[​IMG]
    Eyes, ears, fingers, lips, noses...balls, they can and will rip or bite them off

You forgot some cats:
    Cougar
    Mountain lion
    Bobcat

Might as well also just say "arthropods" since there are large amount that vector deadly and deblitating diseases; how big you or it is doesn't matter if you get bit or stung before you can kill it. You'll die without medical attention, which would involve another person, unless you are a doctor with your own stock of antivenom yourself, right? I know I'm stretching it a little >_>

10. from the first post sharks wont kill you one on one. i have took them on all the time and always came out victoris.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and his mouth
    [​IMG]

11. #51 pocket biscuits, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    im thinking to add
    bulls, MAYBE lynxes, and possibly horses?
    and by bulls i mean the kind that fight in spain. imagine trying to take one on without a sword or those spear things that they use.
    still disputing hyenas. i can guarantee you there have been numerous occasions where a large african man whupped its ass without a weapon. and now that i think about it, rattlesnakes arent even that scary.
    Not saying i could do it, but how do boa constrictor attacks on humans not get choked back? it seems like even if its choking you, all you'd have to do is choke it harder. or i could be a dumbass for even thinking thats possible, i know nothing about snakes.

12. im pretty sure i could fuck up a bear one on one
    mano a ursa

13. i wouldnt count mosquitos because its only a transmitter, its the virus that kills you, not the bugbite. and i wouldnt count that as "murder" because they have no idea that they are transmitting a deadly disease.

as for white tailed deer, does that mean car crashes, or spearing people with antlers? i wouldnt count car crashes in this thread, either.

14. as far as black widows, this is supposed to be a fight, so fucking SQUISH.

15. my pitbull is nice and cute but im sure she has it in her to kill

elephants are killers

hungry hungry hippos are vicious too!

16. Run Away!!!!!

17. You don't want to be on the ground with an agressive buck during the rut.

That's just a bad idea, unless you like puncture wounds.

18. Wolverine? Small and ferocious

19. then you'd have to add mongoose raccoons and opossums, which are all fierce, but also very beatable.