Animal Lovers Thread (Post pics of your pet)

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Oct 6, 2009.

1. this is rascal my thuggin ass cat

[​IMG]

this is boone (the black one) and Stinky (the other one)

[​IMG]

2. Thanks man. Im pretty fortunate my girl is really into them and has her own as well. As far as i see they dont give a shit about me but she swears her snake loves her. To me they are like fish. Great to have and look at.

3. Me and my puppy Lex

[​IMG]

4. what a great picture:wave:

5. Furry joke isn't even necessary in this thread.

6. sick reptiles smoke n toke, i used to work at a reptile/ fish shop in highschool but now im in some dorms with no pets. U got great taste in snakes and such. is that a lil nile monitor on the grass?

7. Hey dude, thanks! I love my reptiles. Haha, I have more too. It's actually 1 of 2 of my Argentine Black and White Tegu's.

[ame=http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg253/hyphyperk/?action=view&current=MOV01531.flv]MOV01531.flv video by hyphyperk - Photobucket[/ame]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. does anyone even use the search functions, i probably can't even count the "post your pets" threads on less than 2 hands.

9. Smoke n toke Whats your bearded dragon called, I always wanted one and to call it Budlinger, IDK why though:p

10. This is a pot forum... Who the fuck can remember to do things like search?

11. This is Charlie.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is Meika, i'm just looking after her for a friends sister

[​IMG]

12. His name's Chong haha

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    OMEN^

[​IMG]

the white cat is miracle (my girl named him before we met, don't ask)

14. [​IMG]

My friends cat:

[​IMG]

Kittens
    [​IMG]

15. That's a really sick picture. That could seriously be entered into an advert for a laundry soap commercial lol. Send it to Tide.

16. Thanks lol. maybe i will

17. #37 Oddyball, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    Sorry, I'm stoned, I just couldn't help it.

[​IMG]

18. my old turtles totally new me. at least one did...the other one was mean, and i got him when he was older. but the first one had pink eye once and my mom tried giving him medicine for it and he freaked out, but totally let me do it. also he'd eat out of my hand and not bite me.

19. Definitely makes sense for them to learn your scent and come to associate it with comfort and safety.

20. [​IMG]

Heidi, the golden retriever, is no longer with us :(
    Mitzy is still alive and kickin' though. :)