Animal Lovers Thread (Post pics of your pet)

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Her name is eva, and she's a rock star

[​IMG]

2. haha thats a really cute puppy. This is my snake, his name is Sid.

And my bunny, his name is Lucky.

Attached Files:

3. Heres some of my pets

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. wooooooooooooooow.....very cool man. Glad to see another reptile lover on here, I had a redtail for a while too (i believe you showed one of those anyway).

But if you ever get a custom blown piece, you should have them blow a marble based on the lizards eye in the second picture....soooo intense. Very cool pics man.

5. Dude, your geckos eyes are crazy!!!!! That one close up shot is amazing.

6. Just a few pics of some of my gang...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Cute dog

8. thanks :), shes got a mohalk when you spike the white stripe on her head its quite a bit longer then the black. :p

9. man snt you got an ass load of reptiles. their all cool as hell. im likin your other "pet" holdin the green snake too :D

10. i have a question, to the snake owners and lizard owners, do they actually have attachements to their owners like cats and dogs do? I hopeyou guys understand what im trying to ask lol

11. i could be wrong but im pretty sure they dont give a rats ass about you.

12. This is my cat Hugo, the reincarnate of Hitler himself.

[​IMG]

13. This is my dog Chronik when he was 9 weeks old (he's 7 months now):

[​IMG]

And heres my kitty, Marley:

[​IMG]

I love those two :smoke:

14. His name is Dolce but i call him kitty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is lewis
    [​IMG]

theres more but theyre on my phone and my phone sucks, my cats rule though. i have one picture of lewis with a blunt, a stack of bills, some bud, a grinder, and just straight chillin out. we put the blunt behind his ear like a gangster, we were tripppin balls by the way doin all this, it was great

15. Hahaha, cats + weed... thats always fun :smoking:

[​IMG]

16. rep. to 'Budwisesir' for the caption :D
    mistys chill as fuck.
    peeeace

Attached Files:

17. My black lab, Abby. She's so fucking chill she always lays by me when I'm toking :cool:
    [​IMG]

18. Haha yeah man, its one of my baby Columbian peach face red tailed boas.

Thanks man, its one of the main reasons I have them. And that weird velvet feeling they have when they walk on you.

I think so. My animals are all very calm with me, but will bite damned near anyone else. Or at least try running from them.I guess it depends, but my Argentine Black and White tegus are very doglike, and are similar to cats when you pet their backs, they arch up andf put more pressure on your fingers are you pet them haa

With some its like that, ut every animals different

nice reptiles bro!