Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mithrandir, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Anyone else love this series? I haven't played much of the one for Wii but goddamn did I play the hell out of the one for Gamecube haha. Haters gonna hate.

2. That games so awesome haha

3. [quote name='"Hiebs"']Anyone else love this series? I haven't played much of the one for Wii but goddamn did I play the hell out of the one for Gamecube haha. Haters gonna hate.[/quote]

How can there be haters of animal crossing?

4. [quote name='"reefercrazyness"']

How can there be haters of animal crossing?[/quote]

Haha I've got a few friends that dont like it claiming its boring and repetitive. I didnt think it was possible to hate either.

5. I use to play Animal Crossing: Wild World religiously on my DS years ago. I had the best town, it was awesome. I almost had my museum 100% filled. If they make a new DS Animal Crossing, I'll most likely buy a 3DS and get it.

6. [quote name='"Zizzy"']I use to play Animal Crossing: Wild World religiously on my DS years ago. I had the best town, it was awesome. I almost had my museum 100% filled. If they make a new DS Animal Crossing, I'll most likely buy a 3DS and get it.[/quote]

I played a ton of wild world too, until my DS broke that is. Their making one for the 3DS, so I might have to get a one over the holidays as well haha.

7. i would agree with you friends. i like to play games where you do more than fish/farm and own a house.

8. [quote name='"Yagyujubei"']

i would agree with you friends. i like to play games where you do more than fish/farm and own a house.[/quote]

Farming you say? I can tell you've certainly played the game.

9. #9 Yagyujubei, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    I did play the one on the gamecube a bit, obiously it left no impression on me >_> youre a cat right? pretty much the whole point of the game is to decorate your house and make it bigger? yeah srry not a fan lol.

also if you wanna get technical, in an RPG sense any form of collection (be it items, xp, bugs, fish, what have you) can be called farming.

10. [quote name='"Yagyujubei"']

I did play the one on the gamecube a bit, obiously it left no impression on me >_> youre a cat right? pretty much the whole point of the game is to decorate your house and make it bigger? yeah srry not a fan lol.

also if you wanna get technical, in an RPG sense any form of collection (be it items, xp, bugs, fish, what have you) can be called farming.[/quote]

No your a person! The townfolk are animals!
    ...noob. :p

11. Shit really? Damn, I'll have to definitely look into getting a 3DS now, with Super Mario 3D Land and a new Animal Crossing game..

I played the absolute hell out of Wild World, until I lost it. I used to play City Folk quite a bit too, but I started playing other games and kinda forgot about my Wii..

12. I played the shit out of the GameCube version. Me and my bro each had our own town and had decoration/fung shwea (sp) competitions.
    And then I got it for the ds and thought it was the shit. Filled the museum. My brothers town was ridiculous. He actually put legit looking roads throughout the town. And a huge welcome sign for the town. If they make a 3ds one I might just have to buy it.

How much are 3ds's anyway?

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgIy5YZKp-8]Nintendo 3DS - Animal Crossing E3 Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I think they're like $179?

14. I use to play the one for the DS alot, can't even lie, I loved it.

Its been atleast like 3-4 years since I played it though. But im definitely going to be buying the one for the 3ds.

15. I used to play Wild World a ton a few years ago but I don't even have it anymore, I have the Wii one but I haven't played it yet. How does it compare ?, (if you've played both.)

Great series though, gotta love collecting stuff!

16. I played the GCN one to death, got the gold statue, all of the NES games etc. Named the city Midgar. My brother's town was Spira.

Then we got Wild World, named them Midgar Jr. and Spira Jr. . It was great taking that to appointments or waiting for food.

City Folk was fun, but it didn't offer too many new things. I was kind of bummed.

But the 3DS one looks great. Can't wait to construct New Midgar.

17. This is probably the series that I've spent the most time with. I probably put 200 hrs in the GCN version, 500 in the DS version, and 300 in the Wii version. Can't wait for the 3DS game to come out. Enjoy some of my pics from City Folk!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. i bought a gamecube just for that game and metroid.

i loved looking for the classic nes games

19. Boring game for me