Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Angusnauts reloaded thread of DANK *macro*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by angusnaut, May 14, 2010.

1. since you asked....
    :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks like brown sugar

3. Damn nice, what do you end up doing with that kief? Press it together or top off bowls?

4. nothing yet.. I'm open to ideas though. I thought about buying a press but I could just as easily make one, I just need to do it. Or any other recommendations? Not that its a ton of kief but its more than a "smokeable" amount for sure.... On second thought maybe I should just keep letting it accumulate.

5. super lemon haze.. super citusy, lemon, skunky aroma. Tastes really sour. Real dank fosho!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. sum straight dank i like your style happy :bongin: lil buddy

7. Thanks man :)

Bump

8. Really like the look at that Purple Trainwreck cross on page 6, reminds me a lot of some Green Crack I once had, looks super potent :yummy:

9. ya I miss that stuff:smoke:. But out with the old, in with the new.... plus if I reallllly wanted too I could dig down into my stash and get alot of the buds I've posted the last 2 months.... those are for rainy days tho

10. Haha I remember those days man. I did the same thing but before I knew it my "rainy days" jar was 3 huge jars. I remember before I moved I realized one day I had 3 ounces of like 20 different strains. I wanted to get rid of it all before I moved, I don't think I bought weed once the last 2 months before i left haha, smoked a ton everyday tho.

11. haha. I dont let it get outta hand I have a 3 mason jar max. When I notice that they are all full I just wont pic up for a month or so and just burn like crazy. Then I re-stock then repeat. But I'm starting get into the wonderful world of oils... I need to get an oil rig then I will start making it alot. Your oil looks phenomenal, what brand butane do you use, and whats your process??

12. Wow thanks a lot I appreciate that, by no means an oil expert.

I used Hashbeans method, not sure if you heard of him but he has a million youtube videos (kind of a youtube legend), and he has a really good one showing how to make oil. I also PM'ed a lot of people on this site, Central Coast was particularly helpful.

I use Vector butane cause that's the only kind my headshops stocked, it was definitely very good though. Making oil was really the only way I got rid of that 3 ounces in 2 months, and it's well worth it.

Once you do the process once you'll realize it's much less complicated / intimidating than it seems. It's honestly pretty hard to mess up. I did it with a friend and our process was basically this.

We used a stainless steel turkey baster for the tube (you can buy these at grocery stores for like $5). We used unbleached coffee filters to put over the end of the tube (just 1 filter per run), and then a layer of silk screen (you can pick this up at a craft store, this was the hardest item for us to find) to prevent the pressure from blowing all the weed out of the tube.

We held the filter/silk screen over the tube using a garden hose clamp (get this at a hardware store. While you're there pick yourself up a butane torch to use for purging / heating your oil rig once you buy one (which you'll want to, makes the oil last way longer)).

So basically you stuff your weed into the tube, put the filters over one end and clamp them on, then pour the can of butane through the other end of the tube. Pour it into a pyrex dish (we bought a used one at goodwill for $2) and keep going until the can's empty. Do it outside too.

Then place the dish of butane/soon to be oil into a very large dish of hot water. In other words, the dish of butane/oil will be floating in a dish of hot water. The butane will purge out of the oil when you do this, keep the dish on the water until the water isnt that hot. Then replace the water with hot water, repeat this a couple more times to make sure it's fully purged.

Then you'll be left with a dish of oil. Use a torch to lightly graze the top and pop as many bubbles as you can. Your goal here is to fully purge the oil, look for cloudy bubbles or "milky" sections of the oil, as that is butane and what you're trying to purge. When you pop the bubbles with the torch a little flame will pop up due to the butane being released.

Then you just scrape it all up with razor blades and you're all done (let it harden on the razor blades for an hour or so, or put them in the freezer, it'll make removing the oil from them much easier). The oil will harden in the pan fairly quickly, so move quick when you're scraping the oil up. If it starts to get too hard to scrape just put the pan back on the pan of hot water, it'll soften it up

13. i'm a huge fan of topping off bowls with kief. it's an amazing start to your smoking, and a good way to end the night too haha.:smoke:

i'm loving the lemon haze man.

14. I appreciate that man... The times I've had it/ smoked it other people have made it. Shits crazy though, damn near 1 hitter quitters. I have a big jar of shake prob 4-5 grams at the moment and growing. when it gets close to a half oz I want to turn it all into oil. It shouldnt take long :D!!!

I'd rep you but I just did...

15. Damn homie, you are getting some rope out there in CO. + rep for sure

16. thanks man... I dont actually live in CO, but 90% or more of my buds come from there. I go out there pretty often... And come this winter I will go alot more... snowboarding season.

17. Got a cool hybrid today.... Called very berry. A blueberry and strawberry cough cross. This pheno definitely leans toward the blueberry. Super stony. We were jokin around and my buddy says this shit is mellow, any anxiety: gone. Any ambition, or if you wanna go do something: gone. It really is. Puts you down, in a super good mood. Imma rip the bong and play some video games now. on to the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. :eek: god DAMN dude... your herbs are amazing! Keep it up! :hello: