Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Angusnauts reloaded thread of DANK *macro*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by angusnaut, May 14, 2010.

1. Cheese

Got some indoor and outdoor pics. I can't tell which is better, lemme know what u think.

It smells like some funky cheese. The taste is really sweet and funky, the smoke is super smooth. for the pics I trimmed up all the buds... it came a little leafy. but I save all my shake/leaves; to someday make hash or edibles or something.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ... and hes back.

bout time you posted new picks. looks really dank. :smoke::hello:

3. ya... haha kinda just forgot/ too busy to update lately. and a few other factors come into play as well... Who cares about those really now? I'll try to update more regularly

4. purple widow.

Smells pretty earthy and slighly fruity. Taste is pretty much the same. Heavy, heavy indica... was told its purple trainwreck x white widow.. but this shit is resinous! I've been mixing it with the cheese for a very nice effect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. purple widow looks like some straight flame!! lucky:hello:

6. Angusnauts your bud is phenomenal

7. did you see any of the "Bigfoot", SSH, Sour D, or "Lemon Kush" around? all of them are straight fire

8. fuck yeah gnarly buds you got bro I'm down for this thread

9. Thanks man. The purple widow is real nice. Hopefully new pick up thurs or friday.

Thanks. Appreciate it

Lol its funny u mention the bigfoot. My friend told me he had that and I was like ur dealer pulled that outta his ass... Maybe not?? Lol and I've seen lots of sour d its good for sure. The big foot is real good tho... Nice bulbous nugs

Thanks

10. It all looks so damn good, I'm subbed!! That Purple Widow makes me jealous, a few bowls of that would be a GREAT start to the day, but I guess this Skunk#1 will work too:smoke:

11. Thanks mang. The purple widow is actually really stoney, not something I'd want in the morning. If I did wake n bake it, my rest of the day would involve me, a couch, lots of food, and a ps3.

12. Some new bowls... just getting my glass collection started off hope you enjoy....

Picked up a new cowboy bowl and a new shane bowl. The guys at my lhs were telling me shane is a close friend of cowboys and they work side by side alot, in the same shop. Any validation there? Anyways I love them both.

Cowboy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check it out on my 2010bc
    [​IMG]

Now the shane piece.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the 2010bc
    [​IMG]

13. Sick slides man, and the tube is amazing! So jealous.

14. Damn that first one is dope!

15. appreciate it guys! I'll have an update in a little while, possibly tonight, of the first bowls. The shane martini has a huge bowl! and the airflow is crazy; it milks forsure. I haven't used the cowboy yet, I will soon tho. :bongin:

16. I normally wouldnt bother posting pics of this pick up, but I'm bored. Just picked up some cheap nug from a close friend 4.5 gram nug for 50.... its a decent smoke, but not topshelf. definitely more bag appeal that potency.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. sweet pickup! i didnt realizer it was you who posted the slides in the pic thread.. gorgeous!
    cowboys faceted slides were some of the few that really caught my eye when i was starting to get into the game.

18. definately man. my lhs doesnt have the best heady selection, but I figured I'd start there. I'm wanting to expand to online, and someday I want a stemline... but Imma get a few more slides before that, any recommendations for websites? PM me

19. Damn amazing stuff. Have you been collecting the kief from these buds?