Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Angusnauts reloaded thread of DANK *macro*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by angusnaut, May 14, 2010.

1. Some very good strains you got there. Kudo's

2. THanks man

you ask you shall receive.

TW[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fyi it was kinda hard to get good pics of the TW, idk why. None of them turned out great.

sage
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't tried the sage yet. I'm saving that for after work. But the TW is great. Its got a real musky and slightly fruity taste. We'll see how the sage smokes soon :D

3. fuckkkk lol
    that sage looks deadly

4. I hope it is :)

5. Nice collection of danks man, i still have not tried sweet island skunk, on the top of my list

6. Thanks man. that particular batch of SIS wasn't too good. I smelled alot better but the high was short lived... I've had better batches that I didnt get pics of. I get it quite often so I'll try to get some pics of a better batch for ya.

7. cool, ill be lookin out for em. you "Midwesterns" get some pretty kind kind weed

8. indeed. and by the way. this sage is fucking amazinggggg. I couldnt wait till after work to spark a bowl. this has got to be in my top 5 smokes.

9. aye!! those are some good pics, and sage looks even danker on camera lol. be ready for anohter batch in a month

10. hell ya man. I'll be more than ready. hopefully this dry spell ends soon. I know there is some funk coming!

11. HOOOOOOOOO shit you weren't lyin. Excellent nugs.

12. I got some new buddah. two diff kinds, but idk which is which.... I got Recon and chocolope. Both are from a CO dispensary. needless to say they are both good, but which ever one I smoked has me on my ass.... :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some pics are better than others. I don't really care.

13. pics look amazing...edibles and hashish and other goodies are on the way!

14. ^^thanks man. I snagged a pic of some really nice nuggetry.

[​IMG]

15. A nug I got last night. Didn't ask for a name. I only wanted something to puff on that night so I didnt have to dig into my stash. Its dank super heavy indica. after the first bowl I was ready to sleep, but I manned up and made it 3 or so more bowls.

I apologize the not so good pics, the lighting was all sorts of fucked up. makes it look brownish orange. but you can still see the trichs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I hate bumping AGAIN.... oh well someone has to like my bud out there.

new pics of the same bud I updated last week, pics sucked so I got new ones. They are better. Plus my old dealer who normally never has that good of bud got ahold of me and said he had some blues that were worth my time. So I picked some up. and yes they were.

old bud. (no name)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

bluesssss
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the blues have a reallllly nice smell and taste. The smell is like well, blueberries. just a rich sweet aroma. The taste isnt much different but it also has that dank muskiness to it. Killer indica high.

17. I dont really know why I update anymore. I'm sure someones watchin tho.

Super silver haze: was real leafy... I trimmed it up before and after pics, in no particular order. Some pretty damn good hash too. Its gooey and soft. I tear pieces off and roll them up like litttle snakes and drop them in bowls. Verrrrry nice. Pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    some trimmins. I might make a fire cracker tonight with this....
    [​IMG]

Some bonus shots. Hash plus some kief.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. oh my god. These buds are fucking amazing man. If I could only get my hands on that kind of green. Kudos to you.

19. Shit looks great dude, congrats! +rep