Anger

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr. Dank, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Does anyone tend to have anger towards things for no apparent reason? I get mad a lot at the littliest things. One reason why I smoke. I can't be the only one?

2. You are not alone.. I deal with anger in very non-challant ways.. Like taking deep breaths or thinking things over 2-3 more times then I normally would.. I find it really helps if you take the extra effort to realize it's not worth it to freak out and exert anger/ force towards something..

Although when I drink, things change.. That's why I smoke weed more often then not :bongin:

3. I'll get frustrated sometimes. and i'll just kinda spaz out for a min or 2. my friends used to make fun of me for it. then i started smokin weed and that kinda went away.
    But really little things will just make me go off in my head if i haven't had a cig in like 4 or 5 hours.

4. It mostly went away from smoking, but being on probation is taking a toll on me..

5. I am the same way. I am a latina, and I am def feisty. So stereotypical.

6. ANGER CAN SUCK MY DICK! FUCK IT!!!! I hate getting mad over stupid stuff that it actually makes me even more pissed off. It's stupid -.-

7. One thing to remember about anger.... its a secondary emotion

8. Yeah man, it used to be a reaal problem before I was smoking.
    But, now and then, i'll just get reallly pissed for like the smallest thing, fuck anger.