Anger Managment

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by RandomThoughts, Jun 30, 2012.

1. ...Watched the first episode last night...
    I really used to like Charlie Sheen.
    I never liked two and a half men, actually I don't like that, the "fat joke" show, or the big bang theory (though IMO that's better than the other two) so I guess it's just not my style of comedy.

I was hoping this might be a sign that the "old" Charlie Sheen might emerge from his haze and actually be in something good.
    Now, I don't want to hurt anybodies feelings here, but I thought this show was pretty shithouse. I posted on an imdb thread the following.

"I don't think this was a good show at all. I grew up in the 80's where you couldn't have a comedy without a laugh track...these days when I see a show that uses one, almost immediately I get the impression it's not very decent...I find the laugh track abrasive and it actually makes the show hard to sit through.
    It's like having an idiot in the room next to you that laughs at every joke no matter how lame, and does so before the punch-line.
    Was it just me that thought the laugh track was employed FAR too often?

I don't know.
    It was "ok"...that's all I can really say...the back and forth just seems like one one-liner after another as well.
    It just seems like (sorry folks) "stupid people comedy".

Yes, now you can look up my trollish imdb posts if you find me.

2. i think the show being canceled resulting in Charlie Sheen loosing it and being forced into anger management would be the ultimate punchline.

3. I thought the first episode was pretty funny.