Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anger issues after a few days without?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ikeman, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I've smoked everyday for a year now, probably at least 1-2g daily. Recent I've gone a few days here and there without and my anger is crazy, borderline can't control it. I've decided to chill out for a bit even though a good toke would make it all go away, lol. If it's because of weed then I def need to chill. , anybody ever go through this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Iv gotten extremely irritable before from not being able to smoke for a few days. It happens, you just gotta chill out and go with the flow. Just try watching something on tv or find a outlet to vent out the rage.

3. #3 Tree Burner, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    It's probably because the weed surpresses your anger issues. Seriously though, I can quit and be perfectly normal so I don't know what to tell ya.

4. Cannabis cessation has the same effect as caffiene. Irritability,poor sleep are the main ones. It will subside in 7 to 10 days if you do nothing.

5. This is one of the reasons I take t-breaks. If i go for months of smoking everyday and then run out, the depresson and anger are off the hook. I have learned to disapline myself as far as my smoking habit is concerned. I recognise my anger and can discern if its from weed withdrawl or what. I suggest you monitor that and good luck to you!

6. I'm thinking the same thing, discipline and moderation will help me enjoy something I love and not turn into the fukn HULK, haaa!

7. #7 SnarlzBarkley, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013

Yeah I've been there too. I medicate daily and with a sudden stop I'm definitely more irritable. I try and stay busy as much as I can while I'm on a break. Keeping my mind occupied on tasks seems to help me. Hang in there man, like others have said, those feelings will dissipate. The first hit you take after a T-break is always great. :bongin:

ETA: Pound the liquids while you're on a break to help flush your system. I try and drink as much H20 as I can while on T-breaks (at least 100oz daily).

8. I took 2 days and now being very careful how much I smoke, maybe it will ease my dry times, that being said it's not that bad anyway, but would be nice to not feel that way during a dry period

9. It's a normal occurrence for a lot of smokers when they take a break. THC is known to reduce aggression in most people so you will get some rebound aggression when you stop

10. I make sure I have plenty of red wine for when I run out of herb. a few ounces of red wine in the evening helps with the transition. can't beat coming off of a toke break and then re introduced back to it.

11. seems like most of those answering in this thread are not from legal states, so I also get those anger issues:
    1. IM worried i won't get anymore dank as hard as it is to get stuff in fl without being scammed
    2. IM angry that nothing gets done now in life
    funny thing, the more i have on my plate like work or going back to school the less i need to blaze.

think about that & i think then u will have your solution - keep fucking stocked up with both weed & "life"