Angel's trumpet

Discussion in 'General' started by grassboy, May 29, 2009.

1. I have this plant growing in my garden and it is supposed to be hallucinogenic. Has anybody experienced Angels trumpet? If so how to i prepare it and how much.?

I am fully aware that a german kid did it once and cut his tongue and penis off.

2. this is going to turn into a 10 page thread

NO do not do it

Good chance of death or psychosis

3. DO NOT DO IT!!! It is poison.

Ya know people.... there is a reason shit like this is legal. That, salvia, CCCs..... they are legal because they aren't good enough to be illegal.

If you really want to trip, grow up and buy some fuckin LSD. I bet you huff Dust Off to, huh?

4. You're a nasty motherfucker, aren't you?

PROTIP:
    Search erowid for anything and everything before asking people on a forum.
    Erowid Brugmansia Vault

5. I will get my friend to try it then.

6. no dont get your friend to try it either... he could get hurt

7. haha

but yeah like everyone says, dont do this shit unless you want to never come down.

8. how is SALVIA not a "real" hallucinogenic ???:confused::confused::rolleyes:

9. Salvia was fun, definitely keeping it at a two-time thing though, hallucinogens are not for me. :p Seriously, it was like living in fucking Wonderland with no rabbit to show me the way. The first time, I had a decent chat with my poster-girls about what color red I was wearing. The second I was in my friends room and she has one of those like nylon hampers or whatever and I fell into it and knocked it over but in my mind I was in the hamper, running around being chased by some fella while trying to climb out. Never again.

10. It is but it lasts like 5 minutes I'd rather use the money to get some weed.

11. That and you drool like a damned St. Bernard :eek:

12. #12 chiefMOJOrisin, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009

On occasion.....

I'm not sure where I, or anyone said Salvia wasn't a real hallucinogen. I said it was a bad one. Hence, it's legality.

13. Actually Datura is legal, you can buy the plants at any garden store.
    It's also the WORSE drug out there. It causes brain damage, death and self mutilation.

There is no safe dose because you don't know how strong the bits of the plant are that you're taking.

The worst thing about it is you don't know you're hallucinating. You think it's as real as the computer in front of you right now. That's why people jump off buildings thinking they can fly and cut off body parts when they're on it. Datura is shit. :(

14. I never said it was illegal. I said it wasn't good enough to be illegal.

That plant kills birds like nothing. Why would you want to ingest it?

Like I said.... scrounge up 20$ and buy some friggin LSD or boomers. Or don't trip at all.

15. Have you ever had an intense trip on it? Because I have and even though it's short lasting it's pretty damn ducking intense, more so than mushrooms i'd say but nowhere near as enjoyable.

16. yeah but its intense as in you can't control it intense.
    whenever you do a psychadelic I feel like you should be able to remain in control of your body while your mind is going all over the place with different though processes.

Salvia just makes you drool, and fall down or get pulled by gravity, and I get really tense in my whole body, and I do not know what the fuck is happening afterwards... one time i took a hit and kept falling backwards into the grass and i kept trying to sit up, my friend was laughing at my hardcore and i looked down and there was slobber all over my shirt... Then he goes "look, urban sprawl!" and I was like urbu spraa, turned my head to look at the fence and just drooled more? (i couldn't talk, but I could think of what I wanted to say, just couldn't move my mouth to make the sounds properly)

anyways fuck salvia id use that money to buy weed

17. KILL IT! Dam dude. That sounds like some seriously nasty shit man. Its one thing to get high, but that'll fuck with your brain pal. It aint worth it.

18. I am going to brew the tea whilst i have the flowers and save it. Who knows i might have to get back at some of my enemies. (you know i'm talking about you sarah michelle geller beware!!!)

19. Drugging people aint cool, even if you hate their guts. -rep

p.s idc if you were kidding, still a DUMB statement to make.