Anesthesia after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by AlliNeedIsWeed, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Ok,so i got high today and i have to see a dentist tomorrow.I've never really used anesthesia before and it will be my first time cause i reallly have a phoby.Would the weed smoking from today cause any problems with the anesthesia tomorrow?

2. Not a single problem.

3. Shit nah you'll be fine

4. i got 16 tooth fixed in the dentist (apparently from smoking so many cigs) and i went every single time high as SHIT, except for the first time...and the first time was the worst time, so go ahead and smoke your brain out.
    in my case, all it did was make the anesthesia go away faster, or it seemed like it.

5. no youll be fine
    just be careul after though because after i got out of hospital after having a small operation on my back i got crazy spinnies & palpatations when i smoked it had never happened to me before or since so i can only assume it was the anasthetic

6. the palpitations were probably due to the fact that you had your back cut open i assume? not the anesthesia i dont think.

7. ah it wasnt a big cut its only about the size of my baby finger.
    it could also have been the morphine they gave me after the op i dont know, i just know it wasnt nice!

8. Lol hell no!If i go there high ill probably end up running out of there.I'd rather get shot than going to dentist,but im going tomorrow anyway figured if i sit and wait it will only get worse so..but still im scared as fuck and some kids like 15 years old laugh at me there cause i keep asking the dentist whats he doing now and that just drives me nuts.I'm going tomorrow tho,if any of u knows some trick on how to make the fear go away or something feel free to let me know.

9. Lol if anything youll be less likely to be waken up during surgery.

10. Weed only makes me sleep when im relaxed and happy,but when i get paranoid i can guarantee u if i go high there i will freak out and run as fast as i can.Plus its anesthesia which means i will be awake and its just 2 small cavities but still,as soon as i enter there i feel like passing out and i start to shake,like i said-i'd rather get shot few times in the arm or somewhere than having to see a dentist.It's a phoby or something,i don't know.