android or apple?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by papasmoke, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Personally I only do android. My previous phones have been, but I was curious about what others on here prefer...

O yeah and what cam first....

The color orange? Or the fruit?

2. Oranges.

and pears.

3. for phones i like android a lot better.. i am mac user, computer phone, ipad but as for phones i go with android devices. galaxy s 4g

4. I honestly don't care for phones, but my iPhone is amazing.

Androids, to me, are just 2nd place. Not as smooth, not as brilliant in color, and slower. However there is more stuff, but I could careless, Im not a child anymore don't need all those useless apps.

5. I've had the iPhone since they first came out and couldn't imagine having anything else. I highly recommend Apple :)

6. Defo apple got an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 cant remember life with out them lol use to have a Htc desire s but sold it after 2 days can't stand android

7. HTC evo ftw.

8. I've noticed apple is too basic for me, everything seems too structured. It is apples way or the highway.

Mytouch 4g slide FTW

9. [quote name='"papasmoke"']I've noticed apple is too basic for me, everything seems too structured. It is apples way or the highway.

Mytouch 4g slide FTW[/quote]

That's why you jailbreak

10. 30 dollar walmart special

11. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']30 dollar walmart special[/quote]

Yee! If my girl didn't work for a cell phone company, that would be my choice too.

12. absolutlely love my new iphone 4s

13. [quote name='"greenmnster_"']absolutlely love my new iphone 4s[/quote]

They are over rated I have the iPhone 4 it's basically the same thing apart from the a5 chip and two antennas

14. I've had the Droid X for about a year and am happy with it, But I just got the iphone 4 ( i didnt activate it yet) not too sure if I want too. ) I dont feel like scrappin everything I know about the droid

15. Usually Apple has better hardware than it's competitors (we know this because we can run tests for efficiency of hardware, not software), as for the software, it comes down to personal preference.

And this thread doesn't belong in s&n lol

16. They for sure know how to advertise!

17. Apple. Ftw !!!

image-2031392068.png

image-1394269292.png