Android Apps?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fresh Prince, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Hey blades...

Just got a new phone and was wondering what are some cool/interesting Apps for android phones?

2. Man you are lucky, I want an android phone! Looks like you could find some useful apps here...

Android Market

3. what phone did you get? i have the g1 and i hate it:p

4. I got the new Droid... I am liking it so far, of course this is my first new phone in 2 years, so anything is better than what I had. It is pretty cool though. My roommate has a android phone with 1.5 on it, and he says mine is a lot better.

5. Verizon, right OP?

That's a real nice phone.

I got the Storm over here, I love the thing.

6. I'm so fucking pissed I haven't been able to get the Droid yet.

I wanted to get it the day it was released, but I don't have an upgrade until April.

Fucking Verizon treats long term customers like shit.

I've had them for 6 years. Last phone I got was something like 14 months ago.
    So without an upgrade they would make a 6 year customer pay 600 dollars for the phone, while a brand new customer would be able to get one for 200.

7. Google sky map is my favorite app. It uses GPS to show you what celestial bodies you are looking at when you hold it up to the night sky.

The barcode scanner is pretty neat as well. Whenever I lend out a movie or book to someone I scan the barcode and store it with a comment about who borrowed it.

A necessity for every stoner is "CarDar". You mark the spot when you are next to your parked car, and then you use a blip on a radar to find it again.

8. Ya, it is the verizon droid...

My update is in november, and that is usually when a new phone is released... So I always get the new phone every two years. Kinda sucks that they won't give loyal customers better deals.

The skymap is pretty sick, and I never thought of using the barcode scanner that way. CarDar would also help out a lot... Thanks for the suggestions

9. dude go there and raise hell, they will let you get it. tell them you want to speak to a supervisor now or else your terminating your contract and you are not paying the early termination fee.

as for the droid. that is the phone i want right now, but the keyboard is a straight up piece of shit. right now i have the env touch and the keyboard on that is good buy layed out stupid. the voyager/the v had the best keyboards of all time imo.