Android Apps You Want To See?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by RedheadWonder, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Basically title says it all. What are some apps you guys want to see come to the android market? I'm getting into app development and wouldn't mind a few ideas.

I was thinking to make a weed I.D. app. it could be called "I.D. Your Green" haha. You could like take a picture with your phone of whatever strain you have and it would go through a catalog, to find the best 5 matches, or something like that. :D

2. That would be cool but very hard to do.

I myself made a cig counter u can shake your phone or press the app button. It graphs your intake how much money you spend what days you smoke the least / most.

Ive made some scrilla off it

3. A app that wipes your ass aha

4. I just saw a video on youtube on developers working on an app that can identify what kind of pastry your eating. So it can't be impossible. I imagine it will take LOTS of data and lots of hard work to get it semi-accurate.

Maybe just interesting facts about different strains? I can see that being useful. Like Sativa vs Indica. You could compare strains. Think I got my first app :D

5. A working accurate scale app

Not possible at the moment, but maybe in the future

6. [quote name='"Mogwai"']A working accurate scale app

Not possible at the moment, but maybe in the future[/quote]

I'd pay good money for an accurate scale.

7. [quote name='"RedheadWonder"']

I just saw a video on youtube on developers working on an app that can identify what kind of pastry your eating. So it can't be impossible. I imagine it will take LOTS of data and lots of hard work to get it semi-accurate.

Maybe just interesting facts about different strains? I can see that being useful. Like Sativa vs Indica. You could compare strains. Think I got my first app :D[/quote]

But one of the ways to id weed is to taste/smell it and the same strain can look different depending how it wad grown/trimmed/ dried

8. A note-sending app (kinda like privnote) that sends texts or notes to others, and then forces them to delete it.

9. Or deletes the message in 10 minutes after it was read, like the signal app I use for txt'in

10. #10 greysol, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    cool I use many apps but my fav one is android keylogger app. It helps to monitor SMS messages, call logs and other digital devices of spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend and partner. It's the easiest way to check everyone, with this app I found out that my gf cheated on me.

11. Given that there is no way to tell strain by photo, the fact that even if you could identify strain by photo it tells nothing of phenotype, and the fact that concepts like taste, potency, and overall effects are subjective at best, such an app would likely be complete garbage. Might be a good way to trick people in to downloading something though.