And You Will Know us by the Trail of Dead

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 6hoez, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Sweet band just came out with a new Cd So Divided its sweet just like all their other Cds. If you are lookin for some good music to smoke to I highly recomend it. Check em out.

2. yeah, i saw them with the blood brothers not long ago, i was kinda down about the show in general, (im an older bb fan, and their new shit is lame as fuck,)
    but trail of dead's set was pretty fucking good.

3. blood brothers. did they tour with Coheed and Cambria a while back, like maybe a year? If they did, i haven't enjoyed a band live less in my life, and their recorded stuff was even worse. well, the rocket summer was fucking terrible too, but that's what happens when you support bands your buddies are in, you have to sit through shitty acts. sorry if i stepped on your toes a little, different strokes.

Trail of Dead is fucking awesome. I was supposed to see them about 2 weeks ago in houston, but they cancelled the day before. good thing i didn't buy tickets.

I just saw Cursive. Holy shit was that an amazing show. Jeremy Enigk was fantastic too, though i wish he would've brought a band. and played sunny day's "rain song." but he didn't. dude drank like 4 beers during his set too, and he just kept getting better.

4. ..as i said before, their new shit is lame, but yeah, i saw them on that tour too, they have played with cursive, years ago, cursive is one of my favorites, and if at the end you are talking about tim kasher, yep loves booze, haha, whats he look like now, last i heard he shaved his head..