And yet, in spite of it all.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Hollenfeuer, Aug 25, 2009.

1. We can be free, but as long as this anchor of flesh and bone remains the center focus of the universal consciousness, none may know piece. The halls of eternity and brane (not brain) that is the plane of our state of being remains shrouded by cataclysmic barriers to eyes of the organism. Through the third eye of a rather inquisitive pessimist, the influx of knowledge comes and is perceived, but its state of being upon exportation cannot be known. Truth is the beauty of the subtlety of the natural order of what we call the integration of quantum mechanics, general relativity, and string theory. Freedom is attainable, but first you must decide what it means to you.

2. I can't wait until I'm not too high to be able to understand this. Then I'm comin' back and readin'. And i gotta tell ya, I'm pumped this shit sounds bomb.

3. knowledge of the true nature is already had

we must just eliminate the perceptual barriers we have constructed since our senses developed

4. Ah, but surely our 'nature' is not singular?

5. everything is singular (including time)

6. You mean all possible possibilities and relative understandings contained in one basic cantankerous point? (or 'string' if you will?)

7. all of everything is one... we are one with everything... put it how you will, words fail, but the essence pervades