Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

And We Smoke That Kush....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpxAppleJuice, May 20, 2010.

1. O.M.F.G. 25 a gram. God damn if i heard a price like that i would be like

[​IMG]

I pay 10 a gram, 25 an eighth, 50 a quad, 80 a half O, 160 an O

2. nobody gives a fuck wht you pay dude, stop being assholes to this guy

3. so glad i live in BC CANADA cause i would not pay over $30 a 1/4 and i get sum of the best OG kush!!!!!!!!!
    so eaven to see people paying $25 a g is nuts in my mined

but i am not trying to rain down but BC is the place to be

4. i'm completely baked right now, so bear (or is it bare? I wish I knew) with me..

i said I got that gram of kush plus a 1.5 g blunt
    of grandaddy purp mixed with the kush

thats a total of 2.5 grams for only $25

5. nice!

ppl think that for themselves to feel better they need to bring you down..

6. its cool man...
    i usually pay 10/g for really high grade mids

and 20/g for the good danks

a lot of stuff out this way is 25/g like g-13, ak47, I even ran across some strawberry cough for 25/g. (now that's ridiculous!)

7. well arent you just a fuckig pot princess, but yeah nobody cares what you pay.

8. Not trying to bring anyone down, just saying that in my mind that price is insane. But i guess everyone is different. Old friend of mine from CS 1.6 way back when said he got "amazing deals" on 600 an ounce.

But if you ever visit the Niagara Region in Ontario id be happy to hook you up.

9. People give me weed. I don't even have to pay. I'm a boss.

10. Guys, just because it's ridiculous to you doesn't mean it is to him... it's all relative. I get low mids for $20 a gram, now many of you would call that a rip off, but that's all I have access to. Just because you get an eighth for 70 cents doesn't mean everyone else does...

11. yeah i undersstand sorry for being rude, its just i always see people trying to brag(not saying you) how they get "insane mind blowing hook prices"

12. looks pretty good but not worht 25$ in my books :/