Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

And We Smoke That Kush....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpxAppleJuice, May 20, 2010.

1. here's a nug of kush that i picked up today..
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Idk, man. I'm not trying to be a downer, but from the quality of pics, it seems to be beasters. :/

Still though, nice pick up. :)

3. I just finished smoking shit that looked like that.

Knocked me the fuck out.

4. lookin good

5. That looks like some Grade A shit bro. Nice pickup.

6. That's exactly what I was going to say, hay pal!

7. That shit looks straight

8. What matters is if he got high, got what he paid for, and enjoyed it. That, my friends, determines a good pick up. :)

9. I would say its kb. but honestly, you have to see it in person to really be aware. Regardless we all know its gonna get you super high :smoke:

10. it was 25/g...but the dealer is a friend of mine..so I got that gram
    plus smoked a blunt of this mixed with grandaddy purp. all for only 25 lol

11. shits sexy

12. 25 a gram for that?
    AHAHAHA.
    what a ripski.
    heres some platinum bubba kush I got for $45 an eigth.
    [​IMG]

13. Do you guys feel that? Someone is raining on somebody else's parade again. :rolleyes:

14. never pay 25 a g. unless its hash or honey bud but even thats pushing it.

15. 25 A G is a nono, but if you got what you wanted, then nice pickup, :yummy:

16. ya 25 a g seems a bit like a rip unless its rllllly good stuff. I got some very good weed, 5g , for around 55 or 60

17. Prices are different everywhere. Dealer to dealer. If its usually 20 a gram, then 25 for some medical grade marijuana is not a steep price.

18. why do people always think they have a choice...prices are different everywhere...I grow, so paying for shit is a rippoff...45 and eighth dude, how about free...ripski dude!!

why do ppl always have to do that, every area has it's own market rates...in places like china its like 10 times this cause of the limited supply.

19. Kush is 25/g for me too, and doesn't look that much better than that. Sorry that not everyone lives in a med state, but you dont have to laugh. That shit is just rude and inconsiderate.

20. thank you, i agree