And they say smoking weed makes you lazy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Roland_Deschain, Feb 3, 2010.

1. This story takes place 3 months ago, when I was smoking some particularly dank bud of an unknown strain. Now, up to that point in my life, I had been a really lazy person, neglecting chores and such, but once the high kicked in, I realized that I had to step up and combat the laziness. From that day since, I've been spending my time much better.

And that concludes my little story about how I broke a stoner stereotype.

2. i understand.:ey:

3. I second that and totally understand.

4. I also understood.

5. I too, understand.

6. hey guys me too!!!!:wave:

7. i feel u. i was blazed one time and wrote a note to myself that i need to be more proactive and productive. ever since ive been a lot better. also sometimes i find myself keyed just cleaning and organizing everyhting i own. haha

8. aww you guys broke it!! I was laughin' my ass off when I saw that many people saying "I understand" in different ways.

9. it makes me lazy:smoking:

10. lmfao i just laughed 2 :p

11. Not all weed makes you lazy, it depends on the strain. :)

Some people claim to have 'energetic' highs. Now I can't say I have EVER had an energetic high, but a strong sativa will just keep your head lifted while your body has no couch-lock feeling like an indica.

12. I'll tell you what bro- that was a cool story and I completely understand.

13. Understand, is what I did just now.

14. yeah man im not lazy, i live a normal life/work full time/study web design part time and I smoke at least 3-4 joints every day (and more on weekends with mates) for the past 4 months cuz i got my hands on a hell of a lot of bud, i honestly notice no difference in my day-to-day life except that from 6pm~10pm im high as fuck, but i still do plenty of shit while high. some days though i do catch myself saying "fuck that, i'm gonna smoke instead" but at the end of the week i still get all my shit done and I'm still perfectly healthy (for now) lol. i'm in a band with my cousin and all those fuckers smoke 24/7 and they're all musicians and tradies that live on their own and make good money. i guess it's up to the smoker to be lazy or not, it's not a mandatory characteristic, lazy people just find weed and go "wow i can have fun being lazy and doing absolutely nothing" and sit on their ass all day and give productive stoners a bad name

15. That's exactly the kind of stuff I've been smoking, and yeah, I know that different strains give different highs.

16. hmm.. Understandable...

17. For some reason when I blaze sometimes I get the sudden urge to clean the current room im in at the time. And once I start I cant't stop lol