and then there was 1

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by apeman, Dec 28, 2010.

1. hey so i had a 4 plants go male wen I was away for christmas festives and got 1 female and bout 30-40 other clones started. now my question is should i let this keep growing or tie it down??
    its in its 5thday of 12-12 total age is 35days

[​IMG]

2. keeping the males i assume? and ofcourse you should keep the fem

3. males got picked up today by the garbage man, no time or need for em. got plenty clones growing away, just wondering if i should tie it down or let it grow up and out more?? and thanks for the help your always so helpful on my topics

4. no prob man,so that pic is the female you have cloned? cause i dont really see any branches missin.if that is the female it looks good i would just leave it in flower it will yield pretty good.expectially since its not hacked up from cloning.
    once a plant has started flowering and you put it back in veg itll stunt it a little bit to switch back into veg mode,then itll be slow in veg for awhile and youll put it back in flower and itll still be a tad slow.it will recover totaly but it varies on time. so once you put sumthin in flowering i would just leave it be.in my opinion.unless you absolutely have to,to kepe the strain.if its just bag seeds i wouldnt even worry about it.

5. yeah thats the female there, i got clones from her bottom branches 3inches and lower cleaned it up and made decent clones

6. its a little to big now to tie down so i say just let it grow

7. yeah id mainly tug that main to branch down and let the side one do work.you could tie the highest ones to the side a little if you wont.dont really matter,your call