And the wind cries chronic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by garf203, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Couldnt wait to tell this story. So earlier my boys and i decide to go smoke a blunt with our boy who passed a while back. As we're tokin one of my boys realizes his boy is in the cemetery across the street. So we clip the blunt and decide to go smoke with his boy. We get there and reminise for a bit about big a pothead this kid was and decide to light up when we notice some one paying their respects to a loved ones close by. The convo went as follows.
    B.C.: Damn. Do u think they'll smell it if we light it up. Jo: Nah prolly not. Me: The wind IS blowinin in they direction tho. B.C. : True. Fuck it.
    Just as we light the blunt the wind completely changes direction and we all just look at each other like, did that just happen.
    Sooo crazy.

2. nice one dude

Attached Files:

3. Yea i still cant believe it.

4. Your brothers are watchin over you :hello:

5. That's actually a pretty cool thing to do for your friend. It made me happy clicking on this post.

6. even in death your boys gotcha back;)

7. thats pretty cool

8. reminds me of some lyrics from a twiztid song

"you know i hate see a grown man cry, sometimes my homies stop by n smoke a joint to get me high in spirit if they could only know i hear it when they cough hear it when they talk n scream for them to stay every time they get ready to take off"

although I bet your friends were smilin lookin down on you all blazin coes I know I would be.
    I just thought that was cool coes the only other time I've heard of people blazin with passed homies is in that song

9. #9 garf203, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
    ^^^ Usually we blaze on his birthday but my boy was like " It just feels right"

^^
    Glad i could give you a smile :)

10. +rep nice story

it really gave me goosebumps :rolleyes:

11. Thanx Frost