And The smart guy lives... fucked up shiiiit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mucho blunto, Jun 27, 2011.

1. A few kids I know 1 being my dealer died in a drunk drunking accident a couple nights ago. Shit hit the fan the drivers mom supplied the alcohol and it was the passengers parents car.. My parents were chill but some kids in my town are on lock down. Any way the 4th kid had his SEATBELT on and lived!!

I talked to him the next day he was like dude, I had brain matter on my face of 3 different people.

ooooo wait i cant Cheif my dealer passed away goddammit shit fuck noooo fuck shit dam fuck cunt balls fuck shit.
    :cry::cry:

fuck

2. Sorry brother.

3. I wish i coulda been the dude who lived.

4. Link to news article?

Sorry for your loss man

5. This is the third drunk driving thread I've been in in the past 5 minutes. Seriously get your head out of your asses people. I am sorry for your loss though man. I've been there.

6. i bet the kid who survived will be somewhat scarred for life from that... brain matter? jesus. christ.

also this is why you don't drink and drive. my idiot friends are always like HERP DERP it'll never happen to me. yeah, it probably fuckin' will.

drunk driving. bah. sounds harsh but i dont feel bad for drunk drivers dying. i feel extremely bad for the people they cause harm to though, emotional AND physical.

7. My opinion is walking is far more fun drunk as shit then driving.

Better yet try running bet you fall on your face your first try.

8. I am sorry for you man, and this is truly sad.. but wth it seems all you care about is ur dealer being gone so u cant buy more weed. wheres the f**kin humanity left in this world?

At least SOMEONE lived, and thats a good thing. EVEN if he dosnt sell weed.

9. I can run SUPER fast backwards when I'm drunk. Forwards... not so much. Not sure why.

10. haha I would re-tear my ACL if I ran backwards wasted

11. go to your dealers house tell his mom or whatevs that he left some things for you take the weed. and smoke it in his name. :smoke: sorry though.

12. thats fucked up man you only care about blazing thats fucked up

13. ryan dunn started all this, then they all wanted to go drink and drive.

14. dealers never die

15. #16 noonecares, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Holy fucking shit, I've been seeing this shit all over Facebook.. Where you at dude!? This happened minutes away from me.

EDIT: Why would anyone like this thread? Kinda fucked up..

16. Jesus christ man. This kind of stuff is so...odd.

17. That kid is eternally fucked, the amount of metal instability he/she is going to go through as they age.
    PTSD is one that is a possibility
    Anxiety is almost certain.
    And a load of others which I can't think of.

Feel for that kid, he better of learnt his lesson.
    RIP.
    If it's what they chose to do, then they do deserve the consequences - I hope other kids can learn from theirs.

18. that article's from awhile ago

19. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE EVER:devious:....you may not care about losing yourself but you may take others with you and it certainly effects those you leave behind. I really don't respect people who are that thoughtless at all. Sorry for your loss though.