and the rabbit got shut down

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Aug 19, 2006.

1. welp, looks like i aint gettin a street bike, my dad said he would co sign but he cant because he is filing for disability right now n also has bad credit, not to mention his monthly income wouldnt even cover the payments because he only works 1-2 times a week cuz hes a barber n has bad shoulders so he cant hold his arms up. so this not only fucks me for now, but also if i need someone to cosign to ever get a loan for anything, like a car. figures

2. well you could sell more drugs.

3. yea thats what i'm goin for, i figure i could get at least 3000 in 2 months n they'll finance me then i would hope, considerin i only get paid about 900 a month n they know that haha so if i can hustle up 3000 dollars i'm srue they'll trust me.

4. that sucks man sounds like nothing can go good in ur life right now,it's ok tho keep ur head up high hopefully some good karma comes your way:)

5. haha yea right, good karma aint came my way yet, the only good karma i got is that my 50 year old friend from work who treats me like a son will help a brotha out, haha n that since karma didnt want me to have it i'll probably flip over the handlebars at a high rate of speed.

its all good, i jus grin n bear it

6. Dude, I been in the shitter for over a year now. Financially, mentally. I was just sick of things never quite working out for ME when it seems like everyone else is making progress in their lives.

My new thread...all it takes is patience man. If karma's the word you wanna use for it, think of it this way. The longer you feel shit on, the more you're building up. Work your ass off and it'll pay, eventually. It's the eventually part that blows fucking chunks.

7. how much does a decent bike cost?

8. least 6 grand