And the propaganda begins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trixman22, Mar 8, 2013.

1. There may have been a small spike in users, but I bet the majority is seasoned smokers who aren't afraid to admit to use now that it's legal.

2. Seasoned smoking children. :D

3. I meant people who smoked before it was legal in CO. And the "children" are high school students. Little Robby in the 1st grade isn't passing a blunt to his classmates.

4. Word, by the time I was in high school I was a daily toker. Started in the 7th grade and have been going strong ever since. That is one of the main reasons I don't think its that bad because I can still out wit a lot of non tokers I come in contact with.

I do think Joe Rogan said it best "if weed causes problems in your life its because you have problems. Weed just got there first, it could have been gambling, drinking or something else, weed just got there first. You were going to fuck up regardless" (paraphrased but you get the point).

5. ;) I knew what you meant, but for some reason I just pictured all these seasoned elementary kids coming out of the closet.

6. sounds like those "kids" (that drive cars and are applying for college) are just starting to get wax.....instead of straight bud

I love how they say children...huge difference between high school...teenager and a children in grade school...