Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

And the implications there of.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Emotion.

For where would we be without it?

Mindless drones, just existing on the same plane as houseplants and rocks, except for being able to move around and go to the bathroom?

Or would the end of emotion bring about the end of conflict?

If there were no emotions, both good and bad, then nobody would care e'nuff to be contrary to anything, and therefore not stir the pot of conflict?

Throw down the weapons, disband the armies, erase the borders, and let the drones roam free?

Nah.

I'll take the good with the bad. I like the ride.

*forrest gump*

That's all I got to say about that.

2. Whoopie!! Okie's back!!!

3. So true, yet so confusing:)

4. Ain't it though?

Seemed to make so much sense the first time.

Bartender! More medicine!

5. LOL okie...
    I knew you couldnt resist a good ol' pointless rant! :D
    your the greatest! lol

glad to see ya posting!! very glad!

im feelin the vibes
    im feelin the karma

w000000000t

6. So is that one before the last one of everyone watching out for you and your super soaker?

7. So I take it this was the big smoke you referred too? Nice looking bikes, ugly looking dudes!:)

8. LOL..cool, one day im gonna get into motorcycles!
    i'll get a hover bike..by the time im 30 they'll be out with them im sure@!!

9. glad to see you back okie. i knew you wouldn't beable to stay away for long :D

cool pics critter. that reunion looked like fun :)

10. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I know that dude on the trike! Throw some tallgrass, rocks and a few hills in the back ground and that guy lives in Okieland.

So is that horse stopping or starting?:)

11. man I was practicing turning on my friend's bike and I fuckin dropped it! We went up to Yamaha to get an estimate for everything that barely got scratched and it came to $1600!!?! But luckily I'm only going to pay for the blinker and something else which will only be about $400 at the most but hopefully I can find someone who can fix it without all the labor costs and bs.