And so the Harvest begins.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by larryg420, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Started Harvesting the ones that are ready:smoking:
    2 that are clones i cut down completely and 2 that are Grapeberrys i only cut the main Bud;)
    The plant in the 3rd picture i'm going to reveg,it's so smelly and resin covered.Even the fan leaves are coated:D.I just cut the main bud on it.The 4th picture is a Grapeberry bud,if only you blades could smell it.
    Close your eyes and smell the grapejuice,my fingers smell real good right now:eek::p
    The 2 clones i fucked up,i let them get too tall and leggy so the buds are not as big as they get.But they are nice enough for me!

Attached Files:

2. what does your plant look like now after you harvested? do people usually just start over with a new plant after harvest?

3. mine looks better

:yay::hello::yay:

Attached Files:

4. 2 more Grapeberry clones that i cut yesterday.
    I cut them a week before they are ready,i like the trippy high that they have.
    If i let them go longer the high is more relaxing not so trippy.
    I let a couple go more than 10 weeks to get the relaxing high.
    I can get the high i want by cutting at different times.:smoke:

Attached Files:

5. nice.........nice bong too btw.............Peace out......Sid

6. Where did you see my bong?

7. Pic 3, bottom RHS.........Peace out.......Sid:hello:

8. Great eyes!
    My pleasure tools:smoke: Both get me High:D

Attached Files:

9. 6oz's so far.

Attached Files:

10. Sweet looking stash Larry! Congrats!

Peace - OGH

11. Damn. In jars already? That was a fast dry.

12. Thanks:smoke: I just trimmed up 4 more Oz's.
    The bud in the picture is 3/4 of an oz.:D

Attached Files:

13. Not really,i cut them a couple days before the post-11/9.
    They are 3/4's dry,i then put them in jars and vent every day.
    About a week from now they are ready to cure for a month or longer.Longest cure was 5 months so far,hope i can do a longer cure this time.:smoke:

14. do you hang dry them til the stems snaps, or just before that and then jar then and vent daily?

15. Just before on the thicker stems,the smaller ones snap.
    I close over night and then vent when i go to work.I close when i get home.

16. Nice. This year i've decided not to distribute any of mine until it has cured 4 months. But I still have herb curing from last year. I usually finish it off around Christmas.

17. why did you cut the whole plant? those bottoms could have developed nicely...i would suggest trying to just cut the tops because the plant matures top...down..and i think you will find that your yields will increase as well...your plants yield nicely though:smoke:

18. Those two i messed up so i had to cut the whole plant down.The others i cut the main bud and the bigger lower buds.
    I'm going to reveg them.

19. my white widow plant is maturing bottom-to-top. And it has been flowering for 9 1/2 weeks and almost no amber trichs yet!! Sheesh ww come on