And so it begins…

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by packagecontents, Jan 23, 2013.

1. #1 packagecontents, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Hi everyone!

I've been telling myself that I ought to involve myself in the GC forums a bit more and start posting for some time now. So here's my first post, an introduction. I am from Australia, I have just turned 18 and finished school. This year I'll be studying a Science degree. I'm interested in cars, soccer/football, futsal, computers/video games, and science of course. I love cannabis, although I do not use it very often, but often enough that it's something for me to enjoy every other weekend or month sometimes. Grasscity seems like a great community of even better people, nice to meet you all and finally get involved! :D

2. Also still new here, but welcome to the city, man!

3. I've been around for a bit, but welcome to GC, both of you!

And package, have you ever dreamed of doing that paper on medical marijuana? :D

If so, I am your new best friend! For the small version of what I have done, click that first link in my sig! That will give you enough data to do a "killer" paper, but for the most up to date info, you have to email me- bottom of my sig!

And even if you are not bold enough to do a paper on cannabis, you can do a paper on the endocannabinoid system- we all got one, so there can be no objections!

Have fun at GC! :gc_rocks:

Granny :wave:

4. Welcome to the city, mate!

Keep the Aussie front strong! I'm up in Darwin. :smoke:

5. Thanks guys! Good to be part of it.

Storm crow, I can't say I have. There is not the interest or the discussion of medial mj here that there seems to be in the US, i'm only starting my first year this year but it certainly would be something I'll probably consider. I'm thinking of majoring in pharmacology

6. Cool dude. I always wanted to learn some type of ology. Lol