And so I died this weekend

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mr Magic, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Cardiac arrest took my life this weekend.
    It was all you never want to happen to you.

Extreme pain and a thrill ride of fear.
    A dance with death took me down.

our great doctors and medics saved my life.
    Reanimated my heart and after a operation I live to tell.

and I tell you this now.
    Dying was the best thing that could have happened to me.

It is all crystal clear now.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Good you survived it. Nothing is quite like being awake in your own life. Have a good day

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I'm sorry this happened to you Magic. What do you mean by "Dying was the best thing that could have happened to me"?
    I was just reading on CVD. I was reading up on the supplements serrapeptase, nattokinase, and berberine. I don't personally use the thrombolytics (ie. serrapeptase and nattokinase), but I've used berberine for over two months now. I tacked a paper for you, which I am still reading.
    Get well bro.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Glad you pulled thru, I'll never forget waking up in the back of an ambulance not knowing what the fuck was happening, beeping, medics going crazy. God bless healthcare.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. My only advice is take some time to reflect. Life feels wonderful, and coming back from deaths door is a blessing, but believe it or not, you may get hit with some weird feelings over the next few months. Take life slow, enjoy your days and don't get overwhelmed with your new outlook on life.

Celebrating early can lead to a strange feeling of emptiness, coming back from near death can really change your outlook and prioties, and if you don't manage them, you may find yourself in a strange lost place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. glad you made it mate, the thought of being dead overwhelm me too,
    like you said the best is yet to come when you see life threw new eyes,i had quadruple bypass 2 years ago and halloween will be 3 years for me,and still to this day my new life is sure enough better than the last
    i hope the best for you mate,do what te doc's tell you to do,take my word i didnt listen and started heafting 50 lb bags of feed and broke some of the wire stitchs inside and still hurt almost 3 years later,so do as they tell ya

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Glad you're back with us. Exactly what is crystal clear now that wasn't before? Did you see something on the other side?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hell of a thing. Glad you survived it.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Post surgical pain and adhesion meds.

3 rounds of Colon surgery for me exactly a decade ago.

BNW

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Damn some of you guys have really been through hell and back. I'm looking at surgery on both knees in the near future, and had a couple impacts in my younger days that put me out (The waking up in an ambulance experience) Broken tailbone, but nothing as serious as heart surgery or back surgery, haven't been knifed open thank god.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. #10 old shol4evr, Apr 28, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    i just went threw 2 months of crap and got a ecocarigram monday , doc just cleared me yesterday to have gal bladder surgery.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yep, passed out when I broke my tailbone. Flash of white light, the hottest pain I've ever felt, and woke up unable to walk. What a shitty day.

I'm scared of getting my knees looked at. Last time I was in they were talking about being able to cut it open, scrape out a bunch of stuff and insert some gel type of stuff under the knee cap? I Dunno it all sounds scary, mobility is huge for me, and after having a taste of not being able to walk, I'd say I'm not a fan.

Glad my heart and lungs seem to be treating me good, but my family does have a history of heart complications in their early 50's. I just turned 30 so I'm sure I've got a long ways to go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. #12 old shol4evr, Apr 28, 2022
    i had the same surgery on my knee minus the gel,i dont know what that is,mine was outpatient and i walked out of hospital 5 hours later,the hole was the size of a bb and they just scrape the feathered tissue out,mine lasted around 10 years before it started bothering me again

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #13 old shol4evr, Apr 28, 2022
    bro i have no idea how you can be on the forum right now,it was 7 days in the hospital and when i got home i tried to contact all my buddies on the forums and really couldnt spell for crap hahaha

• Like Like x 2
  14. Where were the Angels
    where was the Light
    did you stare into darkness
    as you entered the night?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. been expecting you,welcome your comment

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Thanks guys for your support.

I look tough but I am scared as hell.
    Every tube they pushed through my veins hurts, and all the stents are a not so sure factor.
    The meds make me shiffer and my arms look like I had a bad beating by the cops.
    On echo machine they filled my heart chambers with oxygen pearls to check for loose bloodcloth.
    I must rest now.
    Yesterday night was pretty scary.

thanks for the support guys, it really means a lot now I am so alone.
    Thanks.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. It will only get better. Your body is in a state of "what the fuck" Once muscles start to recover, blood evens out, and all those poke marks heal, you'll be feeling a lot better :) I remember feeling like shit for almost a week after a ton of blood loss, took a while for my body to make up for it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's amazing what rest can do after that body blow.

Get as much of it as you can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I guess I'm very different. I have no real fear of death right now. When I was young I looked forward to every single, to see what it brought and how I could grow to be better. Now I'm in my early 60's, single, comfortable financially. My kids live a thousand miles away, literally, and I'm bored stiff. At this point in my life, I'm really interested about what's on the other side. If I died, I think people, even those that I know, would miss me for about a week, then it'd be on with their own life. So while I'm not in bad health for my age, I really don't take many precautions, I eat what I want, smoke whenever I want, ride a motorcycle sometimes even though I shouldn't... I guess I really wouldn't miss how bad the world is right now. If I could live and not have to interact with other people, I'd probably be good for awhile now.

• Like Like x 3
  20. You will be OK. I had open heart surgery and later, stents.

• Friendly Friendly x 1