Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

And out come the teeth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BoNgBoY4LiFe, Dec 5, 2003.

1. tomorrow morning i gotta go get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled and i'm pretty shitty about it cause itll probably ruin my weekend. they will be giving me plenty of vicaden though but my question is does anyone know if it is safe to drink and smoke if you are on vicaden?

2. smokings fine but i wouldnt drink unless its only a few beers not hard liquer but im not sure about the alcohol

3. Take da pills and smoke, you'll feel notihng, i swear :D. DOn't drink to muhc like Garcia said, or you'll regret it.

4. be careful smoking man. creating suction with ur mouth can cause u to get dry socket. also, smoke particles cant be good for open wounds in ur mouth.

if ur gonna smoke (i did like 2-3 days after i got my wisdom teeth out) dont make a complete seal over ur pipe/blunt with ur mouth. so u suck in air as well as smoke. take light hits. try not to hold smoke in ur mouth.

5. I'd vaporize it if possible, or at least use a bong to soften the blow, in any case you're gonna be drooling like a retarded monkey in a soggy banana store

6. DRY SOCKET SUCKS MAJOR ASS! and if you get it, they know you smoke, they won't know its weed, but they'll know you smoke somthing (might be bad, might not matter, either way, dry socket sucks ass!)

7. alright well thanks for all the help guys, i might just make some weed brownies or something instead because i was talking to someone at work and they were telling me about how bad a dry socket hurts