And now there are two clinical studies supporting smoked cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Sep 2, 2010.

1. And now there are two clinical studies supporting smoked cannabis.

Smoked cannabis for chronic neuropathic pain: a randomized
    controlled trial

'Gold Standard' Studies Show That Inhaled Marijuana Is Medically Safe And Effective

When the gold standard studies were released I sent a copy to Kerli and received an email back from an aid that the ONDCP was aware of the study done by CMCR,but that they had issues with the study.
    I will now send the newest one to them for probably the same results,more issues.
    Of course their main issue is the reduction in budget removing cannabis from their control of studies allowed would result in.

2. I am confused.
    Why did you put an angry face, if they support it and they said it's an effective treatment?

3. Because it is just more science for ONDCP to ignore.

4. Oh, so are they trying to get marijuana classified as something with medicinal value on a federal level?

5. #5 oltex, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    Nothing reported lately.The ONDCP will not reschedule marijuana because he is required by Congress to do nothing that could lead to legalization of any schedule 1 drug and the Congress just ignores bills addressing the rescheduling of marijuana and lets them die in committee or pass over debating them on the floor.that way the legislators supporting the bills can go home and tell their constituents that they are doing their jobs trying to initiate change,and prohibitionist legislators can tell their financial supporters that they are maintaing no changes on marijuana prohibition.
    That is why Prop 19 is so important. It bypasses the bought and paid for politicians and
    leaves the decision with the people. While big pharm and the industrialized prisons can lobby legislators,they can't lobby every voter in California.

6. i've never been one to believe in god, but god help us pass prop 19 for the betterment of mankind, and to help straighten out our corrupt and so sadly misguided country.

7. Only 2??? I thought there were a bazillion.