And it's sunday morning (only just)

Discussion in 'General' started by Eyes, Dec 9, 2007.

1. I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee and the White Stripes on TV

Today
    I'ma go round my best-friend's-girlfriends apartment area with about 6 grams of weed, then fuck around getting over high with some new people.

G'morning y'all

2. It's 3:43 AM over here. Can't sleep. Like always. Just smoked the last of my sack and I'm just chillin on GC and listening to music. With thoughts of ecstasy flowing through my mind.

[​IMG]

3. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!
    I have some pills in my room somewhere
    HAHH
    Today just got better!

4. Not me.

:cry:

Oh well. 22 more days baby!!! :D

[​IMG]

5. Its 6:29 here and i have weed just no lighter haha o well though i might goto sleep soon...

6. Hot knife it?
    Or just use the hot knife to burn it in your bowl?

7. 8:20 AM here.

Packing that nice first bowl of the day and going to relax. No work at all today. :)

8. Good to hear Heinous!

A hard working man like yourself definitely deserves a nice break to chill with some herb. :D

[​IMG]

9. Yea, gonna head over to the gym in a little bit. My girl is coming over for awhile before she has to work, and its probably going to snow a little later on today.

Should just be a chill day. :)

10. Gonna watch "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls", I think.

Love that movie and haven't seen it in forever. I think its gonna be a good day. :)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/te9Yfs-ZZF0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/te9Yfs-ZZF0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

11. Good mornin' all.

Glad to hear all your Sunday mornings are rollin' on smoothly.

The skies look very bleak and overcast this morning... Think I might have to wander out into the cold to pack the RooR with some snow and get the morning started right.

:p

12. Yeah it's pretty cloudy over here today, (CT) I think it might snow a little. I have no idea what to do, I like it when it's crappy outside though. Makes me feel better. Not alot of people like the cloudiness and rain, but I do.

13. Glad to hear you got some time off man. Let me know whn you get your next day off man so we can chill:wave:

14. I like it when its cloudy and kinda dark outside its realy nice

And as to Ace Ventura awesome fuckin movie choice ive havent seen it in a lond ass while either

I also got a lighter and am doing some wake and bake