"...and everybody knows, that I'm the Outlaw Scumfuc"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OutlawScumfuc, Jun 20, 2012.

1. How's everyone's morning, day, evening, or night? I'm The Outlaw Scumfuc. I've been a longtime lurker, but just decided to make an account. Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I'm a long time bud smoker and medical patient. I listen to punk rock and love to go to shows.

Any questions, feel free to ask :smoke:

2. thank you for registering, long time lurker. maybe you know something of quality posts most '12s don't.

but if you don't, please don't let it show. its very disheartening.:smoking:

3. 12's? I'm not sure what you mean, but I do believe that without quality posts, the internet is just full of rambling teenage angst and flat out ignorance. While I'm sure there will be time's I am so wasted that I don't write memorable, knowledgeable, or quotable messages, I do intend to use my time here wisely by educating and learning all that I can.

Thanks for the welcome brother, I'm happy to finally be posting and hope to contribute the best I can to this forum. (I know how it gets here during the Summer when the kids arent in school and flood the forums with repetitive questions, racist remarks, and wars over who has the biggest E-Penis. I hope to balance that out with quality over quantity.

4. '12s are blades who joined in 2012.

you may see it as " '12s gonna '12" or similar.

fuck though, you do tell it like it is. i forgot school is almost out. :hide:

5. Oh, I see it's a reference to the Join Date. School's out here on the west coast, the kids are already runnin around in packs all over the place here. Cant even do drugs in the alley anymore without 20 kids ridin up on scooter's wanting to know what your're doing. Damn, I can't wait for school to start back up so I can enjoy my days of being unemployed

6. GG fucking rules!