Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

and eighth of fire

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by doug_funnie, Aug 26, 2008.

1. how much would you guys pay for an eighth of fire?

2. I would pay no more than 60 for an 1/8 of dank. I usually get it for 50

3. 20-40

i get indoor ak47 for 25 an eighth

4. yeah, a new guy of mine tried selling me a cut for 65. He said it was fire (looked like beasties), so I told him that I had a change of heart.

5. no more than 60

and even that is a stretch

6. 60-70 USD. im in maryland.

7. 30 tops for primo buds.

8. $60 max. But I don't buy in 8ths anymore.

9. Probably like 30-35 max

10. I usually pay around 60 sometimes less

11. Lucky motherfucker
    well my bros a dealer so i get dank fairly cheap.......just not like ak47...god damnnn

12. These are canadian prices i'll assume,
    In the U.S. no more than $60..

13. $35 maximum, canada, sorry.

14. im in washington and all of the 8ths i buy no matter who its from is always $40 and its dank

15. Usually I can get an eigth for $60 but I've payed $70 too.

$70 is where I max out.

16. 30 on average, i might get some good shit, but it's usually just high-mids

45 for shit that's always fire.

17. it all depends on your area and who your getting it from if the person you getting it from only picks up a oz to sell then of course his price is gonna b higher then somebody that has a pound or grows their own