Ancient Knowledge

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Solar Being, Jun 21, 2012.

1. exactly.

It's hard to do that when you already have a preconceived notion about what "the truth" is.

If you're going to call something bull shit before you've even carefully examined the information and actually thought about what's being said you are just wasting your time and your mind.

2. Yes because he was clearly a writer about anything science related. No one is claiming they know the complete truth but we sure as hell can tell when people are trying to pass off things that HAVE BEEN PROVEN INCORRECT.

public school and I'm almost done with my Electrical Engineering degree with a minor in Computer Science.

I don't take what I hear as gospel truth, I do my own experiments at home where I get the exact same results the math is telling me I should get. Hence why I say the video's are bullshit because somehow these select few are able to do these grand feats yet even people like the one making the video can't repeat them even knowing the "secrets."

I'm sure yet again you will find fault somewhere with me instead of addressing the video's with anything other than "well it could be true" type of responses.

3. Results have been duplicated in one way or another on a smaller scale, you can use Google to confirm that, although I thought you already did the research to debunk this?

The "well it could be true" response is the only response that is rational, since you cannot disprove anything that has been said.

Also you should really go back to Jason's post showing you how you were wrong on every assumption you made about the video.

4. Where are these duplications then? Show us any one of them that has been made in the last 50 years. Don't show us the places they were used at, show us the device itself. Even better would be it in use.

The fact that there are NO scientific papers on it would normally tell everyone how full of crap you are but ok. How about the fact that there is no one that is claiming that they can do it today? Why don't you show us a video of someone moving a large object with this device if it's true. I can show you a video of the way I think he did it along with the way the Egyptians moved their stones, in fact it's already been posted in these forums. So where is your evidence other than a video with spooky music and overly long pauses?

only rational response? how about some physical proof? after all your idea is suppose to be better connected than "mainstream science." Your the one making the claim, why is the burden of proof on me to prove you wrong? If someone came up to you and told you a story of how they found hundreds of millions of tons of gold your just gonna believe them? In that case I have some property I want to sell you. I promise I own it now and I will sell it to you cheap.

Words are the lowest form of evidence and doesn't prove anything other than your level of command over a particular language.

no what he said is that most of the things I pointed out were because they didn't mean it as a physical representation but a symbolic one. I'm not interested in symbolic meanings because they are based on one persons perspective. I would go back and reply to ever one of them if I though it would matter but you are just as convinced that you and the video is right as I am that I know your wrong. I took the time to point out specific points in the video that were wrong and the response I got was it's only symbolic.

I'm not going to spend an hour or so rebutting each and every point of where your idea is incorrect or just outright wrong until one of you can show me the device. ONE of you should have this secret knowledge and should be able to make the device he used. If none of you can then you don't have this secret knowledge you are claiming is out there and your just as ignorant as the rest of us. How about you put up some proof that isn't only words.

5. [quote name='"NoFlame"']

There is no real attack on science...just expounding upon modern theories.

The evidence of sacred geometry is literally everything, you simply will not find a living thing in this universe that doesn't adhere to Fibonacci. What makes the Flower of Life sacred geometry compelling is because that pattern is found all over the world at sacred sites, and it would be impossible for every tribe, civilization, etc to all be in contact when documenting Sacred Geometry in their art.

This is the Flower of Life in 3d superimposed over the Vector equilibrium

[/quote]

So sacred geometry is the art of reducing common patterns in nature to a primitive form? What's so sacred about kids drawing shapes in other shapes?

6. sacred geometry is the foundation of what became algebra. It's useful just not in the way they are trying to use it. I think of it as they are stuck where the people who first found it were. They found these shapes in nature that, for some reason, match up and you get these amazing things from them. They then tried to impart some mystical or spiritual meaning to them but doing that didn't get them any further and they gained no new knowledge from it.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ljxxg90RxU&feature=related]Sacred Knowledge: In Plain Sight (Decoded) - YouTube[/ame]

8. It doesn't matter who writes the textbooks what matter is that they are biased depending on what country they are at.. Do you think Germany teaches its students how we teach people in the u.s about the holocaust and hitler? of course not. Although they do teach it they do it in a more subtle way. This happens in every country. Another example is here in america they teach students that the u.s bought the california, arizona, new mexico, texas, etc territory from mexico. When in mexico they teach that they had been stolen and we're forced upon to sign the papers. This filtering of history is done all over the world don't be so naive thinking we get complete freedom of learning everything how it happened.
    What i refer to mainstream archaeology is companies such as discovery channel and BBC and national geographic. There are plenty in the world but since we are from western society these are the most popular amongst us. because again, we've been filtered up and we don't get the same teaching as to say china's equivalent to bbc. Also i never said anything about a written in stone timeline that knows exactly what happened in the world since the start of time, BUT i can link you to a timeline of ancient egypt according to mainstream archaeology.

BBC News - Egypt profile - Timeline

The mainstream archaeology

9. lol ok so TV companies are the mainstream archaeology got it.

It's funny you say it doesn't matter who writes the textbooks but then say how they teach it is what matters.

I think I'm done here, the arguments are getting retarded now.

10. #91 Jason777x, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Please don't start to twist my words. You dug yourself a huge hole with all your previous comments and now trying to climb outta there as a winner? You basicly confuse everything. Consciousness and Meditation are not one and the same. lol. And since my series doesn't include any info on meditation at all, and the fact that you laughed at ME and made funny comments about it, is kinda rediculous.

What is wrong with you man? You didn't even watch my series in full. And you have admitted that yourself multiple times now. So how can you say that "all of it" is bullshit? That's just beyond me, lol...You have shown the highest form of ignorance my friend. Definitely not a good mind-set.

1 link would be enough? Show me...in fact i challange you. If you can successfully debunk Part 4 of my Ancient Knowledge Series, i'll personally award you with $100K. Buddy, this info has been studied and verified for several years and me and my team are actually re-creating this device. Who do you think i am? Some stupid conspiracy kid? You dont have to agree, but don't say it has been debunked, because there's no way of debunking this information.

WTF? Are you out of your mind? lol. So you're telling me that sacred geometry has an inventor, lol. You need a reality check very badly. Do you even know what Sacred Geometry is?

[​IMG]

These are snowflakes buddy. In fact Sacred Geometry can be found in everything that exists.

[​IMG]

And the "Ancients" knew this:
    It's a energy field you have no clue about, like zero. But that's what ignorant people do. Ignore and redicule things they have no clue about.

[​IMG]

Another Example:

[​IMG]

This is how sunflowers grow and manifest:

[​IMG]

Ever heard of the 5 Platonic Solids? I guess not...
    Don't wanna post too many pics in here, research it for yourself, but it seems like you're not even interested in educating yourself. You said it yourself, you dont want to watch long videos and waste time, lol. Hello? I think you have "patience" issues buddy. Someone like you who is totally ignorant and tends to avoid long videos, i'll better stop here...
    Keep holding on to your current world-views, sooner or later you'll see where that will get you.

Research the 5 platonic solids and the 13 Archemedian ones:

Even viruses and bacteria are formed like that, and so much more. You sir have no clue whatsoever.

[​IMG]

You lack alot of knowledge in every possible field.

I better do NOT comment on that, lol. I'll let a video speak for itself. Take it easy though ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8R5ZlDiJg&feature=plcp"]Joe Rogan - Devolution Of Stupid People - YouTube[/ame]

Take it easy my friend, but you're simply wrong if you like it or not...

11. still waiting on your video of your version of the device you talk about. If you have the secret knowledge then show us and make the device you are claiming he made and used to build the coral castle.

until then your full of shit, your using words that have meaning without understanding the meaning behind them and confusing those who know their meaning. All in the attempt to lull people who don't know their meaning into thinking you know what your talking about.

If I learn about geometry I can show you what I know by drawing out things and building the proof for a^2 + b^2 = c^2

so where is your proof? where is your device that you built using this secret knowledge? Let us see you floating giant blocks of stone around or is it like scientology where they make these claims but only people who are of the same faith can see them do these feats?

I have no doubt you will yet again find some fault with me or someone else rather than giving us any proof other than meaningless words spewing fecal matter.

12. #93 Jason777x, Jun 26, 2012
    I never mentioned anything about aliens, lol. Why do you people always assume?

LOL, that was cute, so they errected a baby-lith and that answers all your questions huh? No need to look any further into this, huh? Let's just ignore facts like the pyramid of giza was constructed using 2.3 million stones weighing around 2-90 tons, nothing like this baby obelisk. And some stones had to be transported from a quarry 500 miles away. Not to mention the stones are perfectly shaped and stacked to a point where not even a razor blade fits in between. Let's ignore the fact that the king's chamber is perfectly aligned horizontal and vertical. Inner shafts being perfectly straight. Let's ignore the fact that who ever built the pyramids incorporated the Fibonacci Sequence, Phi, The golden Ratio and even the Speed of Light and other advanced mathematical sequences. Let's ignore the fact that the pyramids were built earthquake proof and the pyramid of Giza is perfectly aligned with "true north, south, west & east". Let's ignore the fact that pyramids and MOST other ancient structures were built on so called "Ley Lines" (Earth's natural magnetic field). And if you knew anything about energy flow, you would know what pyramid-like shapes and others are capable of.

The people saying how all of this is just wrong and pure BS are actually those who haven't even watched the videos in full. Honestly, this is rediculous. We could argue about what exactly consciousness is, nevertheless it exists (Aren't you conscious yourself?) but the pyramid stuff and especially the solved coral castle mystery is un-debunkable.

Lol, i dont get it, why would you point other people to your first post which was completely debunked by me and clearly showed that you were NOT even able to comprehend the information at all?

Do i have to comment on that? I think there's not even a word to describe such ignorance and delusions, unless you're a psychic medium.

Thank you i will ;) And again, how are you able to debunk my videos if you haven't even watched them? No offense sir, but people like you shouldn't even open their mouths. Unless you actually look at the evidence in its entirety. Simple logic and rule in every scientific community, before you start to discuss and talk about certain matters, you should first examine the evidence ;)

That's exactly what im doing. Working on re-creating this device with my team. We've been working on this since a few years now and we've made incredible progress.

It's called suppression ;)

NO, i didnt say that. What i said was that you were absolutely WRONG about everything, and you seem to still fail at comprehending these matters. Do you know what a "symbolical representation" is? If you were to pass on knowledge or technology in form of "artwork", then all the stuff you put in that artwork is a "symbolical representation" of whatever it is you want to pass on, in ED's case "a physical magnetic device". Simple as that.

That's the most rediculous comment i've ever read in my life, wow....

Well, then i guess you have to wait for 1 more year or so, me and my team are working very hard and we're making great progress, you have no clue sir. I'm sorry.

Oh, i understand the meaning behind those things very well my friend, go and read all my comments, it looks like you're the one who was proven wrong every single time, seems like you're the one not able to comprehend these matters. If all this is too much for you, or if you're not interested, then don't watch my videos, but do not claim they have been debunked when they haven't. Not to forget that you haven't even watched my videos and you admitted that yourself multiple times. I smell the highest form of ignorance. This is way too much for me, honeslty......crazy....

And i want to make something very clear here, im NOT bashing you guys or anything. I love you all and respect you all to the fullest but its simply rediculous what goes on here and i have to defend myself. People claim all this is bullshit without even watching it? Hello?

Take it easy y'all and please stop being so ignorant, good luck.

-Jason

13. #94 chiefton8, Jun 26, 2012
    1. Biology students are not being taught genes control our lives. Where did you go to school? :confused:

2. Genes are not controlled by their environment. The regulation of gene expression is influenced by their environment. BIG difference between the two.

3. PhD students are not being taught that genes control their life. I have a PhD in biochemistry, and I was never taught that. Ever. Nor have I ever taught students that. Nor have any of my colleagues suggested such a thing.

4. Epigenetics did not come about with the intent to show that environment controls genes. Epigenetics is used to explain how gene expression can be controlled not through the genetic sequence itself but through other means, such as histone and nucletotide base chemical modification, thus explaining how heritable information not encoded within the genetic sequence itself can be heritable. Again, BIG difference.

5. No theories are built on the idea that genes control your life.

In this situation, you're cherry picking ideas that apply to certain situations and attempt to imply mainstream science is so narrowly minded that scientists apply simple concepts of bacterial molecular biology to all of life. You're misconstruing well understood information as if you've got some new perspective on human genetics here. Such statements make me lose most all credibility in you.

14. [quote name='"Jason777x"']

Please don't start to twist my words. You dug yourself a huge hole with all your previous comments and now trying to climb outta there as a winner? You basicly confuse everything. Consciousness and Meditation are not one and the same. lol. And since my series doesn't include any info on meditation at all, and the fact that you laughed at ME and made funny comments about it, is kinda rediculous.

What is wrong with you man? You didn't even watch my series in full. And you have admitted that yourself multiple times now. So how can you say that "all of it" is bullshit? That's just beyond me, lol...You have shown the highest form of ignorance my friend. Definitely not a good mind-set.

1 link would be enough? Show me...in fact i challange you. If you can successfully debunk Part 4 of my Ancient Knowledge Series, i'll personally award you with $100K. Buddy, this info has been studied and verified for several years and me and my team are actually re-creating this device. Who do you think i am? Some stupid conspiracy kid? You dont have to agree, but don't say it has been debunked, because there's no way of debunking this information.

WTF? Are you out of your mind? lol. So you're telling me that sacred geometry has an inventor, lol. You need a reality check very badly. Do you even know what Sacred Geometry is?

These are snowflakes buddy. In fact Sacred Geometry can be found in everything that exists.

And the "Ancients" knew this:
    It's a energy field you have no clue about, like zero. But that's what ignorant people do. Ignore and redicule things they have no clue about.

Another Example:

This is how sunflowers grow and manifest:

Ever heard of the 5 Platonic Solids? I guess not...
    Don't wanna post too many pics in here, research it for yourself, but it seems like you're not even interested in educating yourself. You said it yourself, you dont want to watch long videos and waste time, lol. Hello? I think you have "patience" issues buddy. Someone like you who is totally ignorant and tends to avoid long videos, i'll better stop here...
    Keep holding on to your current world-views, sooner or later you'll see where that will get you.

Research the 5 platonic solids and the 13 Archemedian ones:

Even viruses and bacteria are formed like that, and so much more. You sir have no clue whatsoever.

You lack alot of knowledge in every possible field.

I better do NOT comment on that, lol. I'll let a video speak for itself. Take it easy though ;)

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8R5ZlDiJg&feature=plcp

Take it easy my friend, but you're simply wrong if you like it or not...[/quote]

Nature forms these patterns because of equal opposite reactions. It is a natural result of symatry. What's sacred about it?

Seriously wtf is sacred geometry? Another Id scam?

In what way is believing shapes are sacred useful?

15. the word "sacred" is only used to set these particular shapes and patterns away from the mathematics you learn in school. Sacred geometry is basically showing how the universe works through numbers, shapes, and patterns...not just your average geometry.

Although, one may consider these shapes and patterns sacred because they were found at sacred sites all around the world; or perhaps because these very shapes and patterns make up everything in existence.

its not so much about "believing" the shapes are sacred, its more about understanding the flow of the universe and aligning yourself with it. when you create the same way the universe creates you'll always get good results. An example to look at would be buildings and art done with the phi ratio.

it's really not that radical of a notion

16. Actually, fuck that, let's not ignore that.

Let's talk about how the Pyramids incorporate the Speed of Light into their construction.

And I don't mean the fact that light shines on/interacts with them.

I would honestly like to know this one thing and walk away that much smarter.

I'm intrigued. Humor me please. :)

17. I'd highly suggest you watch Part 3, because it goes through all the math in the pyramids and other sacred sites

18. "controlled" was the wrong word to use, however saying one's genes are heavily influenced by environment is a fair statement.

The influence of the mind is what's truly amazing. Just look at the placebo effect. I think he was more referring to how if someone perceives that their genetics are set in stone, they lose the mental awareness to influence their genetics consciously and they rather are more subconsciously influenced by experiences. What a person perceives as truth can have a big influence on their body chemistry as well.

19. or maybe because we've see enough of these video's to be able to spot the bullshit without having to spend an hour watching text and pictures slowly fade in and out while spooky music plays in the background.

I never argued what consciousness is, personally I don't think it's very relevant because neither one of us can point to one thing and say "there it is!" In any case I am interested in physical proof as this is the science section and science deals with physical, repeatable experiments.

So far all you have are words that we supposedly can't understand despite half, if not more, of us here having or working on degrees in various fields of science.

Because if they think you debunked anyone on here then they are just as convinced that they are right as you think you are. I'm uninterested in convincing you or them where you are wrong. My aim is for the people reading that are looking to learn, if they have a thinking mind they will be able to see the kinds of arguments that are made to try and back up these sorts of ideas. Sorry to say but your claims aren't the first and neither are your "defenses" of them.

We could tell you a thousand ways how your incorrect but you'll always find some way to wiggle out because science never says anything with 100% chance. If your scientifically minded you know it does that because there are a lot of factors that go into anything but none of that means that a select few humans throughout history have had an advanced knowledge and have managed to keep it hidden from everyone.

sure if by psychic medium you mean, I've seen and read a crapton of stuff on the very subjects your talking about and the vast majority of it makes the same kinds of mistakes when interpreting physical phenomena. How long do you need to read on a subject before you can identify common mistakes people make on that subject?

I have enough confidence that someone else on here would watch them and if you really did make some breakthrough then they would have pointed it out and THEN I would go watch it. To be completely honest though I have yet to see anyone making a video about some breakthrough they've made that involved an hour long video filled with long pauses, spooky music and an overabundance of text displaying highschool level math. Not saying it couldn't happen, but there's overwhelming evidence that a video like that isn't going to do it.

I watched one of them and I got answers like "it's only meant as symbolic." The 48 lines had no physical meaning whatsoever and you don't even use it yet you point it out as if it means something. If it's purely a "symbolic" number then how can you use it at all. If we are allowed to do that then why stop there? Why not make all of it symbolic and then you don't need to worry at all where the numbers come from. If your idea is so connected with the universe then why do you need numbers from symbolic meanings at all?

sure you and fusion energy, just another year or two out now right? :rolleyes:

If you were any kind of scientist you would know exactly how ridiculous that is. There is an overabundance of places where you can submit a technical paper to and get it peer reviewed or just outright seen at all. The only people claiming suppression are the ones who don't have any evidence backing up their theories.

If I was to pass things on in artwork I wouldn't make it as convoluted as your claiming it to be. I'm pretty sure we put something on Voyager 1 and 2 that was artwork trying to pass along knowledge and that didn't require any converting letters to numbers and then somehow connecting the shapes of several parts of the spacecraft to gain some secret code so that we could then interpret another part of the spacecraft in which we would then gain the knowledge we were trying to pass on.

I would think you would be trying to make it easy for people to gain this knowledge rather than leaving it in some convoluted form, as far as I know that's usually what teachers aim for but what do I know, I'm apparently unable to grasp your higher level of knowledge.

So I suppose all those temples in the middle east with the sacred geometry in them are also trying to convey the secret of anti-gravity and whatever else your peddling here? Or I suppose all the early scientists that were playing with the shapes were also learning this secret knowledge also?

Oh I have a clue, and it's that you neither have "a team" nor that you are making any progress. Don't worry though, I'll be here a year from how and I'm willing to put money that you won't be posting anything about your device.

your right, I did say I didn't watch them all. I watched about half of the 4th one because someone specifically asked about it. If your still trying to hang on to the fact that your right by this weekend I am going to post all of the video's that are just like yours claiming almost the exact same thing and they are all much older than your video's yet they don't have a device either. They use the same arguments you've used in defending the idea. You've done nothing new here and if me pointing that out is ignorance to you then oh well, not much I can do for ya.

You can bash if you want, it just won't help you any. like so many have said already, your claims are just repeats and rehashes of one's we've seen so many times before. If you REALLY want us to understand your idea's make 1 video that's an hour long that doesn't have 10 second pauses and no spooky music. Youtube comes with a pause button so you only need around 3 or 4 seconds between information slides. Present us with your information and idea's without all the fluff and you'll get at least direct responses to all parts of your video.

p.s. I say 1 hour but feel free to make it shorter, I say an hour because I understand somethings you need to go into some detail about things. Anything longer than an hour and your fluffing it up, I watched a google talk video on quantum computing and they were able to cover it in an hour so I think you should be able to also.