Ancient Knowledge

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Solar Being, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Your conclusion does not follow.

2. Thank you, i appreciate the warm welcoming ;) And no worries im kinda used to ignorant people., so its all good.

3. That's the spirit ;) Everyone should approach videos like you, simply with an open mind and a objective perspective WITHOUT having any preconcieved opinions. People really need to learn how to watch videos from a neutral thinking perspective.

Thank you...

-Jason

4. #64 MelT, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Ah Jason. Your post is appalling as 'your' movies. A sock-puppet to come to the rescue of NF Just in time too.

I'm really glad you decided to reveal yourself as it gives me an opportunity to laugh in your face in person. I really hope that you haven't put too much money into your venture, it's destined to fail. Not one fact you show is true. Nothing. All of your post above was such a mess of previously debunked ideas that I'm astounded you dare even post it:) You call that a defence? Can't you see how badly it's going to go for you if you can't beat a small band of daft old stoners?

Your motives aren't to inform the world of hidden truths, you don't know the first thing about the subjects you write about. Meditation, LOL! You're a joke NF/Jason.

Post more regularly! The idea is that as our conversation grows the thread becomes more visible to google, anyone wanting to research your subject will come to this thrashing you're getting here first. It works like a charm with ID posts, it will with yours too:)

MelT

5. MelT, I have to ask- are you paid to go around and 'debunk' anything posted on here that doesn't correlate with modern majority beliefs?

I always seem to see you aggressively trying to attack people and seem to less focus on what they actually bring to the table.. and when you do it's often just some copypasta from wiki or something alike..

I've seen several news articles on people who are paid to do exactly as what you do, for whatever reason, who knows?

6. dishin reg;15001357]MelT, I have to ask- are you paid to go around and 'debunk' anything posted on here that doesn't correlate with modern majority beliefs?

:) I could ask you the same question about what you post. Nobody is as dense as you and Jason/NF are, nobody with an ounce of intelligence could have read so much and not seen the flaws in their arguments. That means that neither you nor the chaps in Ancient Knowledge are doing this for the good of the public and to 'get the word out', it's purely a way of promoting daft ideas so that ID, or Ramtha, or AA, gets free publicity.

Majority beliefs are there because they've been proven. Yours are minority beliefs because they haven't. That distinction is what makes your position unsupportable. If I ever find a shred of evidence that AK is real, I guarantee I will be the first to post it. No evidence, no support. I am one of a great number of people on the net who are showing how much nonsense what people like you want to spread is. Think of it like a public service. You do your best to spread subversive ideas, I do my best to counter you.I think it's fair:)I've been here about six years, you are just one of a long stream of people trying to do the same thing, and failing miserably.

I always seem to see you aggressively trying to attack people and seem to less focus on what they actually bring to the table.. and when you do it's often just some copypasta from wiki or something alike..

fail. This again is a remarkably old argument, the idea that you have to ignore the quality of the messenger and focus on the message instead. Please understand that that is illogical and dangerous when the messengers are deceitful, under-educated, and not really here for the good of anyone but the things they promote. ID, Sereda, AK, AA - all have a long history of appalling lies, you seriously expect us to think that they are now telling the truth? Please...

What should people here do, take the word of those who are known to have lied, to have misrepresented data, or are here purely to promote a DVD? That would be beyond stupid. If you don't want to be attacked you might consider not posting ID to a science forum, otherwise you really just bring it down on your own head, do you not get that?

I use a range of sources, Wiki is handy as it contains a more concise version of information held elsewhere, so is less text to post. I also check its information for validity too.You use ID sites pretty much exclusively, but for some reason have never checked the validity of their information. Why is that?

I've seen several news articles on people who are paid to do exactly as what you do, for whatever reason, who knows?[/quote]

Paid, just for telling the truth!?? God I wish I was! Can you get me a link?

MelT

7. taggin this shit

8. #68 Jason777x, Jun 24, 2012

Sure, you can laugh all you want, you still haven't debunked anything. And i've done my studies on the human psyche as well for several years now. And reading lots of your posts, tells me that you sir have indeed a big ego. Take it easy though.

And by the way making these videos didnt cost me a thing. Again im NOT representing a company, nor do i get paid for making these. And im NOT even trying to sell something, im doing this because i want to. All my videos are for free. Just putting some info out there, if you dont agree with that info, that's fine, but again don't say it has been debunked when it hasn't.

PS: You thinking my videos must have cost money is kinda flattering, i'll take that as a compliment ;)

Not one fact you show is true? Are you serious? Like really? You know, im not here to convince anyone of anything, but you just make a fool of yourself if you keep saying stuff like that. Kinda rediculous, but hey, everyone is entitled to express his or her opinion, right? ;) And again nothing has been debunked yet, don't quiet understand why you keep saying that.

It's really not my intension to bash you in any way but if you keep posting crap like that, you give me no other choice as to defend myself. Meditation? What are you talking about? Surely not about one of my videos, BECAUSE NOWHERE i mentioned meditation, not in one single video of mine, so that right there kinda reflects your intelligence and attention level pretty well. Either you havent watched my videos yet or i dont know what else it could be that makes you say stuff like that. Nowhere in my videos you'll find information on "meditation", nowhere...

PS: You keep trying to bash my series, and keep failing miserably. I'm really not sure, correct me if im wrong, but everything you say kinda points to the fact that you havent even watched my series at all. Otherwise you wouldnt have laughed about "meditation" because NOWHERE in my videos you'll find info on meditation. Wow, im speechless.

Yea i'll keep around, kinda like this forum ;) You have a wonderful day my friend, much love and best wishes ;)

9. #69 MelT, Jun 24, 2012
    So, you don't talk about consciousness at all in the segment on consciousness? I thought you would know that the idea of meditation was to rediscover awareness of consciousness? You don't know that? Nobody mentions consciousness at all in connection with your theories? No?

What you keep doing is going around in circles. I say nothing at all in the movies is true, you ask which parts, I say all of it. I can't really be any clearer. The whole thing is based either in myths that have already been debunked by far more illustrious people than myself, and your own assumptions, and is preposterous.

Now let's think about all the subjects you talk about, let's think about the coral castle, anti-gravity, pyramids, the Sphinx, all of that stuff and see if it has or has not been debunked. How many links would you like? You pick one of them and do a search on GC and see if it's already been talked about. You have nada new.

Sacred Geometry - do you want me to tell you the inventor and the date he invented and patented it? Do you want to know how many times he has been debunked? How can you not know? I can point you to links, but I can guarantee to everyone reading that no matter what they are you will discount them.

The truly startling thing is that you seem to have missed this counter-evidence. Not a good point in your favor, you obviously don't want to research, or you want to avoid what is already proven.

I think the funniest part is watching you play with numbers. Adm. = 144. Good god, how gullible DO you think people are?

MelT

PS: You thinking my videos must have cost money is kinda flattering, i'll take that as a compliment [Wink]

Errrrr...sorry, this is embarrassing. I said that because, judging by what must be your standard of education considering your beliefs, I thought you would be incapable of making anything that required effort. Can you turn the music down on them at some point? Ta:)

10. If he was, he'd be promoting Christianity (assuming MelT is American). In America, that's modern majority belief.

11. LOL. Attacking science cause its modern popular belief? Please....

Let.me just get one thing straight.

Claiming a monolith it too big to lift isn't evidence that they couldn't do it. Evidence shows they did in fact do it. Where are the alien relics? Where is the gear from the super Crane they used?

Pictures of shapes isn't evidence if sacred geometry. Drawing shapes is something 2 year holds do for fun and anyone with kniwlege of geometry (ancient civilizations) can draw complex shapes in everything.

Evidence people evidence
    Don't make me post a link to dictionary.com on what evidence is.

12. There is no real attack on science...just expounding upon modern theories.

The evidence of sacred geometry is literally everything, you simply will not find a living thing in this universe that doesn't adhere to Fibonacci. What makes the Flower of Life sacred geometry compelling is because that pattern is found all over the world at sacred sites, and it would be impossible for every tribe, civilization, etc to all be in contact when documenting Sacred Geometry in their art.

This is the Flower of Life in 3d superimposed over the Vector equilibrium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Research was already done on that very unfinished monolith. They discovered they used sand to... well sand the granite. Or something like that. Look it up bro no crazy alien shit here.

edit: link http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/

14. nobody saying there's "crazy alien shit" here

The more amazing part is how egyptian's moved a 1100 ton obelisk

15. I love how people question human ingenuity.

16. expounding upon modern theories....yea sure.

I think I'm done with this. people are watching this thread because it's funny how obviously you and your friend are just outright ignoring the people trying to show you why what the video's are saying are wrong.

At least now when the next group of people try and do this exact same thing in another month or three I can point to this thread and repeat what I said in my very first post. I didn't need to watch your video's because 1) they are obviously wrong, despite you or the next person trying to hide it with long pauses and music that lulls your mind to sleep and 2) you clearly aren't interested in putting information that is correct in your videos.

Welcome Jason777x to the site and I hope you stick around and check it out. Although I will give you a heads up. Posting stuff like your video's in this section will get comments on them about how incorrect they are. They are better suited here or here, there yo will get less people interested in the facts of the case and more interested in whatever point your trying to make. We reply to these kinds of threads not because we hate you or want to keep your opinion down but because this is the science section.

Science requires us to be able to repeat something despite being in a completely different area and what our opinion of the subject is. Your video's clearly require some belief that what you are saying is true despite you not being able to repeat what he did to build that castle. If your information is correct then we each should be able to build that same device and then float rocks around or whatever we choose to do with it.

When you make a video with you having made your own version of that device (because you apparently have understanding of the "secret" knowledge whereas we do not) then I will take you and your video's seriously, until then I fully expect you to make some response about how I lack something or how there is some fault with me and my belief in modern science (which allows us all to repeat any experiment we see).

p.s. I just want to note, I'm choosing to ignore your debunking my posts. I clearly don't understand when you choose things to be symbolic and when they should be literal.

17. #77 Solar Being, Jun 24, 2012
    “It does take great maturity to understand that the opinion we are arguing for is merely the hypothesis we favor, necessarily imperfect, probably transitory, which only very limited minds can declare to be a certainty or a truth.”
    -Milan Kundera

It's clear we have some very limited in this thread.

Where we you educated?

18. [quote name='"NoFlame"']“It does take great maturity to understand that the opinion we are arguing for is merely the hypothesis we favor, necessarily imperfect, probably transitory, which only very limited minds can declare to be a certainty or a truth.”
    -Milan Kundera

It's clear we have some very limited in this thread.

Where we you educated?[/quote]

Where we you educated? Lol

19. #79 Solar Being, Jun 24, 2012
    U.S. public school system, and now working on my degree in Biology

The difference is that throughout school I never took what I was hearing as necessarily the truth or fact. Was able to recognize from an early age that I was getting fed bull shit and half-truths.

“The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.”
    -Brooks Atkinson

20. [quote name='"NoFlame"']

U.S. public school system, and now working on my degree in Biology

The difference is that throughout school I never took what I was hearing as necessarily the truth or fact. Was able to recognize from an early age that I was getting fed bull shit and half-truths.[/quote]

That's the way to approach anything.