Ancient Knowledge

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Solar Being, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Well I remain unconvinced that there is any merit to the claims made by said nonprofit research project. So if there is no good evidence available and the 'work' of which you refer involves wading through thousands of declassified government documents in order to 'piece together truth' than I guess I will remain unconvinced.

2. #222 MelT, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
    :) Still missing those crucial words NF, 'I believe in UFO's' what I don't believe in is Greer. Your links might validate UFO's, but not him. I'm very happy to think that thousands of people have seen odd things that may or may not be aliens, but not Greer. I'm afraid his credibility died some years ago.

"...Dr. Greer, founder and director of CSETI and The Disclosure Project is an accomplished meditation instructor who has conducted intensive trainings in meditation, higher states of consciousness, remote viewing and cosmic awareness for 30 years. In this nearly week long intensive, the student will learn about:

*The nature of mind and how to experience the unbounded, cosmic aspect of consciousness always within us
    *Specific meditation techniques to experience cosmic consciousness, achieve natural remote viewing and precognition abilities and other aspects of higher states of consciousness
    *An understanding of the cosmology, integrating physics, consciousness, advanced electromagnetic technologies, extraterrestrial civilizations and the world of spirit and awareness.
    *A review of the nature of advanced extraterrestrial (and classified human technologies) and how they relate to mind, non-locality, and the larger cosmos
    *The full spectrum of reality, unifying mind, body, material, astral and cosmic - and how as humans we can evolve to Universal beings by developing Universal, cosmic awareness
    *How to use mind and other technologies to contact extraterrestrial civilizations
    Weather permitting, one or two nights under the stars in Joshua Tree National Park, practicing cosmic mind and contact
    *A view of the next 5000 centuries: How the Earth and humanity will evolve from its present state to that of a cosmic civilization, living in peace among many..."

Post as many witness statements as you like, there's unfortunately no way that you're going to be able to establish him as credible whilst he posts things like the above:)

"...He has also made claims that he had an "Alien Baby" in his possession, but later stated that it was only a video that he had seen. At one point he even claimed that when Neil Armstrong first stepped onto the moon he was "surrounded by alien spacecraft".

MelT

3. I've read every single post on this thead, I've watched all of the videos objectively, I've weighed all the arguments, and I must say that this is all quite interesting, but in my personal opinion Melt and the science camp wins.

Noflame and team, better luck on another debate