Anbody growing pot in a trailer?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ajemg09, Dec 22, 2010.

1. I have 2 75w Grow lights, and 4 flower pots in a plastic tub in a closet of a trailer. What would you choose to grow? Given the space and concealment requirements. Its not a big closet at all, and I'm just using a watering jug right now but I'm considering to upgrading to a tube/pvc system at some point. Any suggestions? I've grown outside before but never in. And I'm considering trying to cultivate AK-48 or some seeds I have. Any feedback is great.:smoke:

2. #2 JiBBsta, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    Just be sure you tell no body. Unless you want your camper thrashed. I was nervous about just doing it in a garage. I heard somebody got busted, and got busted because some kids were trying to break in for the bud. But if youve grown outside then assuming you would be good. Just be careful and tell no Body. Use a scrubber. Could work like a charm for ya though. Trailer full of bud. mmmm mmmm..... :smoke:

Pz Bro

3. Just watch this - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmCCgOwJFg]YouTube - Trailer Park Boys - 204[A] A Dope Trailer Is No Place for a Kitty[/ame]

4. That video is so damn funny. They have a pretty tight set-up. Haha