Anarchy....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mcherbie, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Let's face it this is the only way the planet is going to survive.

Here are the options:

1. Carry on as we are... the rich are subsidised by the poor. People in India and Africa starve to death because they are at the bottom of the capitalist pyramid.
    2. State intervention and redistribution.... well that's better but who decides who gets what?
    3. Anarchy. We remove the 'political class' ...... Right on... they are the problem. Who needs (corrupt) 'leaders' anyway? All they do is look after their own interests and all countries worldwide have the same problem.

When the 'leaders' are removed the decisions can be made by the people who are actually affected. In this way we can take account of those in other countries who need resources and transfer food/goods to people who need them.

Sorry, no more ferraris !?

The choice is yours... but I vote for Anarchy!

:cool:

2. I'm with Hobbes

3. But he believed in monarchy didn't he?

That's not one of the choices anyway

:D

4. Thanks for getting rid of the cops. I believe in Smith & Wesson. Gimmee yo shit.
    I love Anarchy, It sure makes for easy living. Pure genius...

5. I think anarchy would've presented itself at this point if people actually gave a shit.

The poor people in India and Africa won't become rich over night by going on hunger strikes or starting riots.....

It's the government that's already in place and the horrible living standards that are in place. I don't think that some countries are really wealthy enough to provide for their people the way we think they should, and social turmoil is already present in many of these places....

6. I agree completely. I was just telling my friend almost the exact same thing. :metal:

7. I don't know, I think hierarchy in life is just natural and not avoidable... for almost all animal-kind. I think anarchy is an invitation for chaos. People are so complex and insecure that we all need, whether we like it or not, structure. I'm not saying we should all live a rigid, monotonous lifestyle, but without any kind of structure things literally do fall apart.

If you're talking about a tiny commune with 50 people living in it, yes a form of anarchism is possible. A more collectivist kind of notion... But honestly you would need to find some very bright, trustworthy people you could enjoy living the rest of your life with...