Anarchists should be reported to the police

Discussion in 'Politics' started by craigd89, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Anarchy is not what you see on tv.

2. Why stop at running the police? If civilians are going to control the police, why should they not just BE the police?

What does a police man do for you, that you cant do yourself?

All of you anti-anarchy loudmouths don't even realize how retarded your arguments are.

You are arguing that if we had no government, people would rape and steal and kill. Do you live in a world where this is not already true? Your government is not stopping anything, on the contrary they are murdering and stealing your freedom everyday.

3. No they're just a bunch of stupid life stylist kids who cannot grasp the idea of anarchism. Anarchism was and always will be a working class ideology with the end goal of giving all power to those who build this world.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUig0lFHDDw]‪Anarchists in the 1936 Spanish Civil War‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. Are you going to confront all the bank robbers and all the punks who hold up retail stores? Explain how we all can investigate a crime scene.

5. Owner of retail store could hire me to help .

6. Okay. So all these "anarchists" are nothing but spoiled brat posers. I agree.

7. Does anyone know if there is a relationship between labor unions and anarchy?

8. There would be police in an anarchist society, but instead of protecting the property and interests of the ruling class they would be serving their own people. The police would be transparent and would not have their badge to hide behind, any elected delegate or "official" can be recalled from their position with majority vote. Anarchism is democracy. Why would you not want to have a direct say in how your community and world is run?

9. Yes the most prominent radical labor unions are the IWW(Industrial Workers of the World), The CNT, UGT, FAI. Syndicalism is the labor wing of anarchism. Anarchists believe in achieving a new society by organizing workers by industry instead of craft and forming one big union. The IWW at its height in the United States had over 100,000-200,000 members and supporters.

10. Those teenagers grasp the definition of anarchy about as well as you do, which is hardly at all. There are social norms everyday which aren't being broken because there is no policeman to call. I don't push books off a table and steal someones seat while they're in line or the restroom. There are also different punishments for people who behave like that, they're ostracized, people gossip and the words travel. Shortly after less people feel the need of doing business with him and avoid him as a society. This happens everyday in every school, anywhere there are people and conflicts there are resolutions. Anarchy tries to limit the coercion and provide the most freedom possible, where the state has previously failed. In fact, it's the state who brings upon the most coercion and abuse of power, where in anarchy, you wouldn't be forced into funding that organization.

11. Based on your assumption, people do not give a shit about laws, and their organized crimes. Therefore, gov cannot maintain the people because we're too busying killing and raping everybody. Pleas stop with your fallacy talk.

This is already spontaneous order, look around you. People are always breaking the law because they know that laws are in the way of their satisfaction. Laws don't teach, they enforce. How is that aggression working out for you? Majority of people wouldn't kill a person even there is no law in place. People actually have basic understanding of ethics and morality. The only reason it is not spontaneous because the gov has organized crime with organized society in the way they want you to mold for their likings. You have no choice but to live in their society where it is okay for gov to kill but it is not okay for citizens to kill.

12. Who is going to protect the minority?

13. I love the argument of mob rule...protect the minority from what exactly?. Anarchism is about non-coercion and the free association between individuals. If you want to look at the world now..the majority is ruled by an elite minority.

14. Are there labor unions in your new world?

15. Protect the rights of the minority.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9TGCG-p52I]‪Politics of the IWW‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

17. I'd prefer not having labor unions but people can band together in society and form anything, that's how government came into existence in the first place.

18. I already answered about three different times. Democratically run unions are crucial to any free society. The IWW model of organizing is compatible with anarchism. There are no unelected union bosses, no bureaucrats, the union is run by the workers themselves.

19. Likely there would be no investigation, i have the feeling that if you went into a bank with guns drawn threatening people in this particular society, you are pretty likely to wind up dead. Remember, people would be hyper protective of themselves and their own. I don't think its unreasonable for most of the people stuck in this situation to have guns, instead of just the bad guys

Assuming the robbers get away with it, you could investigate it yourself, or you hire a private investigator to find them for you.