Anal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ars moriendi, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Well we've already had a poll on like/dislike sooooo lets have another but this time lets take a page from the universal handbook of anal

"Turnabout is Fair Play Whether you're trying to convince someone to have anal sex or trying to figure out how to do it in a gentle, pain free manner, there's no better preparation that exploring anal play with yourself."

How many of you if such a rule was law would still wish to partake?

It's a public poll so think before ya answer lol

2. nothing should go IN the OUT hole.

the only time i would do anal is if she asked, ya I wonder what it feels like but getting head and pussy is just fine for me.

and if i had to get something up my hole to stick my thing in her hole then fuck no

3. yeah thats a big no i do it if she ask but nothing going in my ass

4. nothings going up my ass

5. yeah

6. I'm not sure if I'd let a girl mess with my crapshoot. That could totally backfire on me.

But I love a girl who does anal.

7. I'm trying to get Fred to let me do his butt. At first he was all like "Hell no!"...but why is it fair that he gets to play with mine? It's not fair. And it doesn't make you gay to let a girl play with your butt. That's what I keep telling him and he's slowly backing down. Someday, someday, I will be the master of his ass. *muahaha*

8. :eek:<----- thats my face after a girl tries any funny business with my rectum.

:mad:/:devious:<----- that my face after i realized what said girl has done to my rectum.

9. hemp has it right

if you wanna get some ya gotta be willing to give equally of yourself

lmfao wykid...now thats funny as hell..first smile is like that cartoon look/sound of disbelief or when a piano is your new 'sky buddy'

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

10. Hahaah LMAO! Something about this post just made me bust up laughin.

You kill me hempress. :)

11. I hope your not doing his butt. But yet again, go for it.

12. With a strap-on, hopefully. No, I don't actually have a penis of my own, silly.

13. You wanna fuck your husband in the ass with a strap-on?

Holy shit.

14. i would never let a girl do it in my ass, not because i think its gay but i just do not want something up there. if a girl doesnt let me do that to her im fine with it and she should be fine with not doing it to me. like i said before not a damn thing is going near my ass

15. Hahahahahaha

16. Well, he's not my husband, but yeah, why not?

17. haha, i feel sorry for Fred lmao.

18. Why? lol not like he isn't getting repaid in pleasure and you forget the prostate :p

19. Exactly, Ars. I think he'd like it. And if he doesn't then no harm no foul. I'll stop if he asks me to or if it hurts too much.

20. I cant remember the movie but this talk made me think about it

it was a jail movie and the guy said to another inmate"you ever get your shit stuffed"?...had to laugh... :rolleyes:

i dont think i would...IMHO.....you must walk around like you got kicked in the ass... :D hell no....but thats just me.....later