anal

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MysteryRoach69, Dec 28, 2012.

1. So who here has been fucked in the ass?

2. Yep, <3 IT

3. :ey: Most definitely :D

4. My friend pulled it out too fast with his girl and she shit herself.

5. don't have a prostate .... so, never saw the appeal of it.

6. I was partying with this guy and we were really drunk and started doin the dirt and he asked to stick it in the back I was like "hell no" and then honestly like a minute later we were trying to do it doggy style and he fuckin tries to ram it in the back door and it hurt so bad! I pulled away as fast as I could and that was over. I don't think I could ever do it

7. not on purpose... was doing the deed doggy style and BAM! right into my pooper. it was awful):
    he was quite large so it did not feel good at all. it was when i first started having sex and it kinda turned me off to it, don't think i ever wanna try it again.

8. im real tiny baby lemme put it in your poop

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lol wow

10. Srsly, what's with some guys obsession about doing it anal?

11. you like fudge pops?

12. .....

Attached Files:

13. Anal is awesome. Hits my g spot in a brilliant way.

14. Well i droped my pipe haha bowchicawowow

15. damn i hear these horror stories about shitting during anal, don't these people know about enemas? enema always first then anal

16. lol I bet your friend hasn't done anal since, that image would scar you for life and the smell oh dear god.

17. I know, right? The last guy I tried anal with only did it for like 5 minutes which I was disappointed about.

Couple of sessions before that, I was like, where are you going to put it? And he said, where it belongs, in your p...

So I was disappointed then too lol. He was just weird with sex. Amazing in bed but weird.

18. just remember

once its been in the poop chute, dont put it back in the correct hole unless youve cleaned off. that could give both partners a nasty disease/infection to deal with.

i mean im sure most of you wouldnt in the first place, but just incase you arnt smart enough to think it through....

19. How long do you usually like your ass pounded for?

20. If you're new to it... Doggy is the worst position to start in. The lady should be on her back.. Her ass will be most relaxed that way.

It's fun everyone once in a while. It really ruins any fun afterwards because who wants to mess around with a dick that was just in her ass?