Anal~??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bulaballbreaker, Apr 11, 2012.

1. HEY! Im new on this, just saw this thread AND I gotta ask the fella's out there what is it about anal that gets you so hot??? and gals, do you like anal?
    (my husband fucken loves my ass especially my asshole, it drives him insanly over the edge crazy...)

2. um... i honestly don't know. why do guys and girls like the others' mouth?

3. Haha, i've been asked to do it several times but I haven't yet. So far I have refused, for some reason I feel like if I do it, I'm going to die. The bf reeeeeaaallly wants to do it though, so I'm interested in what the guys have to say as well.

4. i think because we men want the feeling of a kungfu vicegrip on our cocks

5. #5 ghostonvacation, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    Tighter hole to stick my penis in.

6. haha your not gonna die...but I know that feeling...I finally gave the green light haha and Its not bad. makes for really hott sex...but start with a plug first, they fucken rock!

7. tongue in the butt all wild

8. Nooo!

I admit i never tried anal with anyone so i can't exactly judge but i doubt will ever find an asshole, good looking and clean enough for my taste.

9. fair enough... ;)

10. it's degrading to the female- from a man

11. what? it's okay to open their third eye but not their third orifice? what?

12. My girl just promised me she would try anal again, when she wasn't wasted drunk haha, I CUNT wait teheheheh

13. wear a condom mate, im sure you dont want poop noodles:D

14. Personally,I find every part of a female sexy.

So it's just kind of a bonus hole,plus it feels nice,but I'm definitely more of a pussy man.

15. I thought it was cool and naughty when I was younger but now I just feel gross naughty and I need to take a shower..pussy is fine with me

16. I absolutely enjoy anal sex, my fiance' doesn't enjoy it though.

17. gross naughty, haha

18. Its just another way to have fun in bed. I got the green light about 6 months ago and are working our way up to The full thing. Slow and steady for now!