anal sez

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by THIRSTYGECKO, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doggie style is great.. Esp when they get to barking loud when you are giving it to them!!!!

I\'m for all positions.. You never get to board with it! ONLY with the girls though!!!!

2. Doggie style is great but I just love being on top so I can dominate and control the situation at \"hand\"!!!! LOL

And I like playing with boys and girls!!!! LMAO

Hope everyone is feeling as good as I am right now. I may be sexually frustrated but damn if the drugs don\'t help me to cope........that and my vibrators!!!! LOL

3. I took it in the ass today. It wasn\'t bad. My butt kind of hurts though ;)

4. You are brave girlie!

5. oh yea...namron I remember your necropheliac girlfriend...
    LOL :)

7. Anal is different but great...I definitely like to give but would die before I received.

Another thing, i\'d never give anal without wearing a condom, thats fucking disgusting no matter how clean she is, her shit comes out of there....

Doggy style is my favorite position, its also great having her on top too, women usually have fun up there and I like controling her hips with my arms

8. Hmmmm...... I wonder what I was going to say up there........ or... what I did say and why its gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.