Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KushFarmer, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Hey guys or girls...

if your a guy do you like anal sex... as in with a girl.
    or if your a girl do you like your man coming in the rear end.

i tired it with my lady only once and she didnt like it at all, so now i am cut off. Once was not enough to tell if it was really that amazing at all. all though i did get pretty deep haha:D....

any ways what do you blades think.

2. No girls have been down so far :( so I can't say for sure if it's something I like, but I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it.

3. well i did like it alot... but i need a few more runs at it... she refuses

4. i enjoy it..............as long as she hasn't eaten recently before hand

5. your down, and you like em thick, as you say you are...

droool...

i think im in love:eek:

6. explain to me the appeal of ass sex

7. #9 LegitBaller, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
    *in paris hilton voice* "thats hot"
    edit- thats crazy i actually forgot about pinkgoo til you showed us that thread foop. i dont know if thats a good or bad thing...

8. i believe the best quote from the other thread was

"just another hole to cram it in"
    i can't remember who said it though

9. What's a PinkGoo?

10. a person....this thread is differnt than that of hers tho...

11. How is this thread different? It asks if you like anal sex or if you don't... Is it different because you made it instead of her?

12. It is different perspective.....

13. why thank you deutchbag... and for the record it is diff foop... i already know the appeal of it... i am curious as to what people think ( if they have had it)

but thanks for trying :)

14. Just got into my girls ass over the Labor Day weekend. 2nd time I ever attempted it.

Been with her for 6 years, tried to get into her ass about 4 years ago for the first time. Couldn't get in past the head, she jumped forward and yelped, and I couldn't convince her after that. She was totally against it, and I didn't think I'd ever have anal sex.

Then on Labor Day weekend I bought a bottle of Jaegermeister and some Red Bulls for her, she's into the mixed drinks. She killed half the Jaeger before I even finished my first pint, and started getting rowdy. She put on this school girl lingerie outfit that I like, and started a little bit of dancing like usual. She got on the bed and started posing for me, while I did a little manual work. She got on the bed on her hands and knees and started fingering her snatch from behind cuz she know's I like that view. After a minute of that, she started rubbing her asshole, and moaning a little louder. I didn't even notice at first, I was drunk and stoned off hash. Once I realized what she was doin, I got pretty rowled up. She had only talked negative about anything involving anal, for the past 4 years, and suddenly she has two fingers in there and is moaning louder than she does when she's fingering her snatch. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got up and started banging her from behind. She just kept rubbing around in her asshole and moaning louder as I fucked her. Shit was so sexy, I could hardly contain myself.

After she came, she took her fingers out of her ass and just laid there moaning while I fucked her, and she said something like "I came so hard." I was really excited from just watching my girlfriend finger her ass for the first time, so I decided to go for it. Gave a squirt of baby oil, and started slowly leaning my weight into her. She was kinda flinching a bit and you could tell it hurt, but I just kept saying "I love you baby" and rubbed her hips to calm her down. Just as I was about to push it all the way in, she yelled and pushed me back off her. Talk about a buzzkill, I was only in her ass for maybe 45 seconds, and I didn't even get to go to town on her. I don't know if it only happens on their first time, but she had a little bit of extra skin sticking out slightly from her ass. Once she felt it with her fingers, she kinda freaked out, and my anal hopes were shot. She started talking about going to the doctor and I really lost my buzz.

Now she let's me play with her ass a little bit when I'm hitting it doggy style. I'm just waiting for the day when she gets drunk enough that I can get another crack at it.

15. good story dude loll

16. Oh Jagermeister,......

[​IMG]

17. God i made some of the worst choices of my life because of jager

*shakes fist*

but i love it :love:

18. lol, "take another crack at it"

don't worry about the pink sock, it's fine, it happened cause she flipped and you pulled out too fast or she threw you off or w/e

lube and a nice topical anesthetic lol