anal masturbation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Maitereya, Oct 22, 2007.

1. this is fucked up, I read the entire first page and almost threw up. I hope it was all girls talking in the first page because if its dudes that just upsets me. Fucking discusting. Not only have i never done anything of the sort ive never even thought about it...

just fucked up is all i gota say

2. OMFG!!! you fucked a guy in the ass and your straight?!?!? WTF!!!! AHHHHH!

how can you shove something up your ass it just hurts...how can if feel any diffornt than taking a huge shit!!!

Im sure the prostate massage is amazing but i would never finger my ass to get a longer orgasm....its easier to try other techneques like holding your breath...i wouldnt even let an amazingly hot chick touch my ass!

3. this thread made me lmao wow

4. this thread has '' ISSUES''

5. this threads fucken funny. but i cant say i have...i have gotten a hard on while taking a shit if that counts...lol.

6. try whipping your ass after taking a shit next time

7. Last time I checked poop came out not went in.

8. I bet u guys r the same people who ruined my repp on here.......... go digg up ur asses :bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

9. what?

10. i woudlnt mind putting something up a girls booty hole, but nothing for me thanks. i thought about it, and taking a shit is enough pleasure for me :D

11. HER name is LEXI inthesky....get it?

12. Tried it. I keep an open mind, but I did NOT enjoy it.

13. Why? Did he shit the bed when you pulled your finger out?

14. ^^^^ I almost pissed my pants laughing at the above post. As far as things in my anal cavity. Prostate massages are intense. Girlfriend with no gag reflex + Prostate massage= Heaven.

15. i do like taking a nice shit. even though it may not be gay, anal masturbation is still pretty fucking weird and i will pass. to be honest i assfucked my girlfriend one time pulled my cock out and there was shit on it! i think it might have ruined sex for me.

16. *enters Pandoras Box*
    :hide:
    *leaves Pandoras Box never to return*

17. i got bored with this thread after the first couple pages.

it's nothing new :p

18. I once tried it, I put a small marker in my ass and poke in and out a few times it felt OK but thats it. I had to throw out the marker though cause there was a little bit of shit on it and heres the worst part, later when I took a shit there was a little bit of blood on the toilet tissue :(

19. Ya know i would be willin to fuck a girl in her ass...

but she has to get clean somehow. I dont want to pull my dick out and have shit on it. I would ga-vomit.

20. Not now, NEVER. Il just stick to one of the 3 holes on a females body. not my holes