Anal fisting epidemic of 2005

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by n3r0, Dec 14, 2008.

1. What the hell happened in june of 2005 that made over 2 billion people search "anal fisting" on google in less then a month? It's an unsolved mystery.
    [​IMG]

2. hahaha well atleast its back on the low again...

3. must have been the work of the fister sisters.

4. holy shit! did I google it THAT MANY times?

• Like Like x 2
  5. where do people get that data? there must be so much funny shit like that out there that we just will never know lol

6. hahaha yeah i'd like to know where u found that but hilarious still

7. It's from google labs. Check it out. I was just checking out different searches and happened on anal fisting. Consequently ass to mouth remains relatively unpopular. I don't really understand it. Since when has it become fashionable to put your entire hand in your ass?

8. apparantly since 06

9. another google thing. You can see what people are searching in different countried and whatnot. Google has like 10,000 things out there that people don't know about.

10. That.

Is awesome.

:laughing:

11. #11 Chaohinon, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    I went to google trends and looked this up, and sure enough, the majority of anal fisting enthusiasts are located in Prague. The searches from that city alone are almost three times that of the second highest. The Czech Republic as a whole still holds almost twice as much as the second highest nation.

Those filthy Czechs did this, I know it.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=anal+fisting

edit: I was wrong.
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=grasscity&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0
    there was a similar spike in searches for "grasscity" right around the same time as the anal fisting spike.

Coincidence? I think not.

12. Fascinating.

This is something that everyone should know about

13. Clearly some sort of Grasscity anal fisting conspiracy is afoot, and they've been getting away with it for nearly 10 years

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 WhiteZmbie, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Maybe this just means that grasscity is subliminally pushing us towards anal fisting.. good god.. it all makes sense now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Intriguing.

16. My uncle is a doctor and he said that Google and other search engines alert hospitals and other healthcare providers about spikes in searches for illness related things so that they can get ready. He wanted to organize all the other people at his med school to search "large oozing swelling on buttucks" all at the same time after he learned this 

• Like Like x 1