an update on "Boo" :a lot of thumbies included!!:

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Jan 21, 2010.

1. well..boo is only a few days away from being 15 months old!!
    i figured it was time for a slight update on what hes been doing...
    a lot and a lot of TALKING!!
    some of the things he can say now include, but are not limited to...
    byebye, up, kitty, puppy, nana, puppa, mama, dada, hey, hello, no, bath, diaper, that...

hes also running around like a little crazy person a lot lately as well, he can spin and go backwards, climb on the sofa (and coffee table:mad:)
    he' rather a real show as opposed to cartoons :usually: and LOVES a good tune to dance to...e bops up and down and spins to dance:p
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a look back at what he looked like a year ago and more!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

:p:p:p

2. ahahaaa nice. I cant wait till my boy gets old enough to walk and talk. Hes barely a month old and hes shit way advanced for his age, like holding his own pacifier. Not only that, I shit you not when I say hes a smurfs pube hair away from actually smiling!

He looks so bald though!! HAHAHA his hair is so light you cant tell. My boys got a full head of dark hair :)

3. ginger! kill em while hes young!

for serious though, kids are not my cup of tea. props to you cause i couldnt handle that shit.

4. ill agree with you on not being able to handle it bomber, not everyone is meant to be a parent, but i personally LOVE it!

and hes not a true ginger, its actually a strawberry blond, close to what i had as a baby as well...

he really does look soo much like i did its insane!
    [​IMG]

and im not sure if youll be able to watch this if you do not have fb

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

i dont know how to take it from fb and put it onto something like...here

5. oh! and he still does "bonk bonk"...for those who didnt think it would last long:p

6. bonk bonk. hehehe.

That still makes me laugh. He loves your bewbies. :D

He's so damn adorable, skittlette. Can't wait to meet the young lad someday.

7. Beautiful kid skitt.

8. nah, he motorboated me...but thats not what bonk is, what bonk is is that youll say bonk, and hell go up to the sofa, or your leg or whatever and bonk his head :mostly gently: on it!:p

9. oops! shows you how good my memory is.

10. aww lol what a beautiful family! i can't imagine what it's like to see a piece of yourself growing up and especially learning to talk. parenthood must be a trip.

11. it truely is a trip and a half!
    mostly because it really does happen soo damn fast, i mean, i remember him sleep sharing with me rite when we came home from the hospital...just over a year, really is a blink of an eye:eek:

12. Omfgggggif548ou56v89568976by9859b569ty

He's sooo cute nowwww! =3

It really has been a fucking minute since I have last logged in, lol!

13. Your little 'un is cute as hell. Yeah kids are a trip, can't wait to have a batch of my own someday. My sister has a nephew that looks about that age, he's friggin awesome.

14. He looks great Skit.

My brother and his girlfriend just had their baby a month ago.

15. That's one cute motherfucking kid.

EDIT: Why is "boobs" in the tags?

16. look at the pix, im sure you can figure it out ;)

17. aw well done hes lovley make the most of it "im sure u will" b4 u know it he will be a teenager ! "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" my kids are now 16 and 19 and the time realy does fly!it does seem only yesterday they were babies and cute and lovley and all i wanted to do was love and cuddle and play with them.now i just want to kill them! in fact if it werent for weed i prob would have lol.but seriously ur baby is lovley make the most of this time it realy is precious:D

18. Very cute skittlette. Did he build that sweet box castle?

19. no, melt, he did not, tho that would be something mighty nifty rite? lol
    he CAN stack two..maybe three...blocks on top of each other...
    his dada built that for him just to knock it down! it actually took him half the day to realize he's allowed to knock over blocks...its was great when he did tho!

speaking of that kickass castle tho...
    Fortress defenses :ACTIVATED by skittlette

vote for me and miss waffles please!! id love to make front page! :love: